The ability to project an interactive image onto any surface opens up new retail and entertainment opportunities, such as an interactive floor in a kid zone.
Projection onto curved surfaces allows transport hubs to realise advertising revenues from spaces traditionally left blank, such as rail tunnels and curved fascias. With an OPS slot for a media player, a common feature of our laser projectors, being light weight and compact they are also the quickest medium to install as a trial display or short term campaign.
- KEY FEATURES
- Up to 35,000 lumens brightness
- Up to 20,000 hours of operation
- Sealed optical engine means no filter change and protection against dust ingress
- Super silent in operation
- 4K resolution support
- Geometrically corrected image off angle and on curved surfaces
- OPS slot interface creating an all-in-one media playback device
More detailed information on our Laser projectors can be found at our Laser Microsite.
Use Sharp/NEC Product Overview Brochure to gather more information.