The first RB laser projector for premium and large format screens
With the NEC NC3541L 4K RB laser projector cinemas are taking advantage of both laser phosphor and RGB laser technologies resulting in a powerful projector which delivers compelling benefits in terms of cost, operational efficiency and immersive image quality. The use of a red and blue laser light source goes beyond the colour and brightness output of traditional laser phosphor cinema projection systems providing a brilliant image with high uniformity. The efficient light processing system has a low initial cost compared to RGB laser projectors and delivers huge savings in operational costs compared to Xenon based projection systems by avoiding lamp and filter replacements. Easy and space saving installations are supported through a single solution without external chillers, light sources or the need for exhaust ventilation.
Thanks to the high initial brightness level of 35,000 lumen, this projector is a premium solution for large and premium format cinema screens of up to 32m. It is also ideal for additional non-cinematic screenings such as company presentations or gaming events helping to increase usage and maximise revenue for cinema operators.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance-free operation, low power consumption and up to 30000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- Brilliant for every purpose – The brightness output can be individually adjusted to provide crisp images whether enjoying 2D and 3D movie playback.
- Big on brightness – the high brightness output of 35000 lumen creates outstanding images on screen sizes of up to 32 m.
- Outstanding Picture Quality – full 4K resolution (4096 x 2160 pixel) and wide colour space combined with a homogeneous and contrast-rich laser image quality creates a unique immersive cinema experience.
- One box solution – the projector is easy to handle and install as an all-in-one-device solution without the need for an external chiller, external laser light source or external exhaust system.
Shift: Horizontal/Vertical Motorized
Other: Dowser (light shutter); Lens memory stores lens setting (shift/zoom/focus); Range of shift is dependent on lens
Primary Lenses: 1.13 to 1.66:1 zoom; 1.3 to 1.85:1 zoom; 1.45 to 2.17:1 zoom; 1.63 to 2.71:1 zoom; 1.95 to 3.26:1 zoom; 2.71 to 3.89:1 zoom
Chip: 1.38" DLP
Tilt Angle [°]: 12
1 50% of initial brightness at the end of specified laser life time at 25 degree ambient temperature.
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE BEAM.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 17.09.2021