Modular Cinema Projection – a new standard in adaptable screening
The world’s first cinema projector series offering a modular laser light system with projector head, all in one box. The modular concept allows you to plug-in the appropriate light modules based on the brightness you need. Protect your investment when migrating from 2D to 3D projection, or adapting your set-up to a wider screen.
The NC2002ML utilises RB laser technology which is almost speckle-free compared to RGB technology, providing similar benefits yet at a lower cost. Don’t limit your venue’s potential; go beyond cinema to increase your visitor numbers and maximise revenue. The modular light concept opens opportunities to screen alternative content for corporate presentations and gaming events.
You can expect a powerful modular projector that delivers compelling advantages when it comes to operation, efficiency and image quality. Ideally operating in medium-sized venues and with premium format cinema screens of up to 20m.
- Modular Light Source – achieve the light output which is perfectly adjusted to your requirements with exchangeable light modules 24,500lm, 20,000lm and 18,000lm for different brightness demands.
- Optimise yor cost ownership – take advantage of new financing structures; lease your light engine and only pay for the light you use.
- Protect your investment – save on new lenses by reutilising the NEC NC2000 series lens family.
- Virtually zero maintenance – no lamp and no filter replacement costs, no maintenance personnel costs and no lamp stock due to the innovative Laser Light engine.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance-free operation, low power consumption and up to 50000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- Sealed optical engine – minimising dust ingress, consistent performance is assured and no special maintenance is required.
- A host of integrated features – including built-in 2TB screen server, 2 x 3G SDI Interfaces, HDMI interface for alternative content, advanced network and built-in GPIO functions with NAS support.
Laser Light Source NP-20LU01 (100015208)
Other: Range of shift is dependent on lens
Primary Lenses: NC-60LS12Z:1.2-1.81:1; NC-60LS14Z:1.4-2.05:1; NC-60LS16Z:1.59-2.53:1; NC-60LS19Z:1.9-3.25:1; NC-60LS24Z:2.4-3.9:1; NC-60LS39Z:3.9-6.52:1
Chip: 0.98" S2K, DLP Cinema® Technology
Liquid: Cooling inside, no chiller required
Projector Power Supply Unit: 200 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz, single phase
1 50% of initial brightness at the end of specified laser life time at 25 degree ambient temperature, under normal usage condition‚ not covered by standard warranty
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE BEAM.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 27.11.2020