Exceptional visual brilliance
When it comes to exceptional first impressions, there is no room for compromise. The NEC Q Series indoor LED modules generate an extraordinary visual experience with a seamless digital surface which awards a superior level of performance and versatility.
Each square-shaped module, light in weight and just 70mm in depth, is equipped with a sophisticated mechanical structure enabling quick and easy mounting to configure a precisely aligned bespoke canvas, perceived as a single homogeneous digital surface. Using special black-face LED lamps, the Q Series achieves ultra-high contrast levels resulting in excellent visual presentation, perfectly readable regardless of the ambient conditions.
The selection of professional-grade electronic components, high build quality and robust, heat resistant metal chassis, ensures reliable, consistent imaging quality over an extended life-time.
Designed for demanding applications in Transportation, Retail, Entertainment and Hospitality, the NEC Q Series delivers uncompromising quality and exceptional visual brilliance.
- Quality product – designed and tested in Germany, LED fine pitch product of the highest quality.
- Large scale for perfectly detailed imagery – completely bezel-less design with high contrast rates deliver an unhindered viewing experience.
- Quick and easy maintenance – full access to all major components via front and rear serviceable module design to reduce on-site service to a minimum.
- Versatile and scalable – 1:1 module aspect ratio allows versatile and customized use of the given space in a wide range of application scenarios.
- Great contrast and readability – due to industry leading LED lamps and masks to provide unrivalled contrast ratios up to 7000:1 to ensure readability even under demanding ambient conditions.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 05.12.2020