Your Teammate for Self-Service Kiosks and POS Applications
For users of self-service kiosks, an effective user experience is essential in order to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty. An intuitive and user-friendly touch behaviour is crucial to eliminate frustration and allow the user to concentrate on the buying process and not on the technology.
The 55” MultiSync® P554 SST 10-point touch display intelligently ignores accidental touches yet provides accurate and reliable touch performance even when in high ambient light to facilitate an eye-pleasing touch experience. The Open Modular Intelligence (OMI) approach provides tailor-made Interactive Solutions, where scalable computing power such as Raspberry Pi compute modules or OPS Slot-in PCs are seamlessly embedded into the display.
For interactive way finding signage, the MultiSync® P554 SST multi-touch display perfectly serves your end customers whilst increasing your ROI and securing your investment into a brighter future.
- Avoid Touch Frustration – satisfy users with the highest touch point accuracy, filtering out misleading touch-sizes and avoiding ghost touches even in high ambient light operation.
- Seamless Touch Integration – work hand-in-hand with multi-touch applications while using the 10 touch points of ShadowSense™ touch technology in real-time collaboration.
- Simple Plug & Play – easy set-up without the need to install any drivers on the host PC for all major operating systems.
- Superb readability in bright light environments – crisp playback of content thanks to high brightness output of 700 cd/m² and anti-reflective screen surface delivers clearly visible messages even under varying and demanding ambient conditions.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
1 adjusted usage conditions for face up/down installations, please refer to operational guidelines or contact our support
2 please refer to terms and conditions of warranty extensions
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 26.07.2021