NEC MultiSync® EX241UN Ultra-Thin Bezel - The Trading Floor Benchmark, combining sleek and elegant design with health-conscious performance
The 24” ultra-thin bezel display targeting Financial Professionals with highest productivity, performance and quality, fulfils demand for future-ready design.
"The more you can see the more you can do"; benefit from the four sided 0,8 mm ultra-narrow bezel, or remove the bezel completely to further reduce the display footprint in multi-screen setups. Outstanding productivity additionally requires high attention to healthcare. Ensuring the well-being of the user, built-in Low Blue Light technology and Flicker-Free technology effectively protect the health of the users’ eyes.
The ultra-narrow bezel display reduces the display footprint without compromising on screen size and gives trading floors a fresh professional interior with its sleek and elegant design.
- Protecting your eyes from strain and damage – Built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates any backlight flickering, thus protecting your eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration without compromise to true-to-life display colour performance.
- Highest Productivity and efficient Multi-Tasking – reduce the number of PCs and Daisy-Chain multiple displays using DisplayPort (out) and benefit from Uniformity Control for a consistent visualisation in a trading floor setup.
- Efficient Installation and Configuration – one button quick release display stand, intuitive joystick button for menu settings. Administrate a complete multi-screen environment simply via master display using Control Sync function.
- Auto-Adjust Power Consumption – to minimize unnecessary power, optional Human and Ambient Light Sensor adjusts the display brightness when a user leaves his desk.
- Future-Proof Multi-Screen Design – 4-sided ultra-narrow bezel (further removable) reduce the footprint to a minimum without compromising on screen size
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 04.12.2021