Small yet powerful! Epic cinematic experiences for mobile and smaller cinema screens
Designed for theatres with smaller screens or small projection booths, the NC1000C projector delivers an enhanced cinema experience with perfect images. Space-saving and transportation friendly, it also matches the specific demands of mobile cinema applications or theatres without projection booths. The all-in-one Integrated Media Server (IMS) effectively reduces the number of peripheral devices needed for a compact solution.
A unique movie experience with exceptional image quality is ensured thanks to crisp and DCI compliant 2K image display combined with natural colours resulting from a cinema DLP light engine and 3D capabilities. Users benefit from a future-proof investment providing both low initial costs as well as low operational costs with user-friendly accessibility and minimal maintenance required.
This projector is the perfect solution for cinema screens up to 10m for Art Houses, Mobile Cinemas, Cinemas in Universities and Public Buildings.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – easy lamp replacement, lower lamp cost and simple servicing; enjoy better quality imaging whilst experiencing an overall lower cost of ownership.
- Inspire your audience – present perfect cinema quality with DCI compliant 2K resolution and precise colour processing for the best viewing experience.
- Compact, lightweight and quiet – easy installation in small projection booths, easy transportation for mobile cinemas and perfectly suited for boothless cinemas.
- Highly flexible – with no exhaust system required, the NC1000C is suitable for floor and ceiling installation and versatile content playback.
- All-in-one – The Integrated Media Server (IMS) offers highest flexibility for content management as well as NAS-connectivity and Real-time Ingest whilst reducing the number of peripheral devices required.
Other: Dowser (light shutter); Range of shift is dependent on lens
Primary Lenses: NP-9LS12ZM1: 1.2-1.72:1; NP-9LS13ZM1: 1.33-2.1:1; NP-9LS16ZM1: 1.62-2.7:1; NP-9LS20ZM1: 2.09-3.9:1; NP-9LS40Z1: 4.07-6.34:1
Chip: 0.69" DLP
Projector Power Supply Unit: 200 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz, single phase
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 02.12.2021