The new NC1201L Digital Cinema Projector - Laser focused on maximum visual experience for smaller venues
The all-new NC1201L cinema projector delivers a brighter visual experience, suitable for smaller venues with screen sizes of up to 12m wide. Built upon the latest laser light source technology, our second generation of this compact digital cinema projector will amaze your customers with crisper colours and an exceptional image quality. The highly flexible and silent NC1201L allows for an easy installation without the need for a special exhaust system, supporting ceiling, floor or mobile applications. Additionally the maintenance free operation and a low, eco-friendly power consumption result in an overall reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) and therefore a greater per seat revenue. Take your customers into the next generation of digital cinema, delivering a stunning visual experience for a brighter future.
- Highly flexible – with no exhaust system required, the NC1201L is suitable for floor and ceiling installation and versatile content playback.
- Virtually zero maintenance – no lamp and no filter replacement costs, no maintenance personnel costs and no lamp stock due to the innovative Laser Light engine.
- Compact, lightweight and quiet – easy installation in small projection booths, easy transportation for mobile cinemas and perfectly suited for boothless cinemas.
- A host of integrated features – including built-in 2TB screen server, 2 x 3G SDI Interfaces, HDMI interface for alternative content, advanced network and built-in GPIO functions with NAS support.
- Sealed optical engine – minimising dust ingress, consistent performance is assured and no special maintenance is required.
Other: Range of shift is dependent on lens
Primary Lenses: NP-9LS12ZM1: 1.2-1.72:1; NP-9LS13ZM1: 1.33-2.1:1; NP-9LS16ZM1: 1.62-2.7:1; NP-9LS20ZM1: 2.09-3.9:1; NP-9LS40ZM1: 4.07-6.34:1
Chip: 0.69" S2K, DLP Cinema® Technology
Projector Power Supply Unit: 200 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz, single phase
1 50% of initial brightness at the end of specified laser life time at 25 degree ambient temperature.
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE BEAM.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 04.12.2021