Silent, sealed, sustainable
The NC603L digital cinema projector guarantees highest efficiency with the latest generation laser technology. Furthermore, its low noise level of less than 39dB makes it the quietest in its category and perfectly suited for boothless cinemas.
The projector is easy to install and suitable for ceiling, floor or mobile applications in smaller theatres with screen sizes of up to 11m wide, making it highly flexible.
With maintenance-free operation including protection against dust ingress and a low, eco-friendly power consumption, theatre operators benefit from a reduced overall total cost of ownership (TCO) and therefore achieve a greater per seat revenue.
- Compact, lightweight and quiet – easy installation in small projection booths, easy transportation for mobile cinemas and perfectly suited for boothless cinemas.
- Sealed optical engine – minimising dust ingress, consistent performance is assured and no special maintenance is required.
- Highly flexible – with no exhaust system required, the NC603L is suitable for floor and ceiling installation and versatile content playback.
- Virtually zero maintenance – no lamp and no filter replacement costs, no maintenance personnel costs and no lamp stock due to the innovative Laser Light engine.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance-free operation, low power consumption and up to 50000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
Other: Range of shift is dependent on lens
Primary Lenses: NP-9LS12ZM1: 1.2-1.72:1; NP-9LS13ZM1: 1.33-2.1:1; NP-9LS16ZM1: 1.62-2.7:1; NP-9LS20ZM1: 2.09-3.9:1
Chip: 0.69" S2K, DLP Cinema® Technology
Projector Power Supply Unit: 200 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz, single phase
1 50% of initial brightness at the end of specified laser life time at 25 degree ambient temperature, under normal usage condition‚ not covered by standard warranty
* This product has been equipped with a laser module and is classified as Class1 of IEC60825-1 Ed3 2014 and is classified as RG3 of IEC62471-5 Ed1 2015.
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE BEAM.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 21.02.2024