Meticulously powerful signage
When true-to-life colour rendition is essential, the MA Series’ advanced feature set delivers calibrated precision, without compromise. For specialist applications, the wide colour gamut panel, SpectraView engine technology and 8K signal processing, positions the MA series at the high end of professional content delivery.
The MA series’ modular design includes Intel® Smart Display Module (Intel® SDM) technology integrated into the display, facilitating powerful media playback for the most intuitive signage creation and delivery. Featuring an integral audio amplifier, multi-picture mode technology and extensive connectivity including video out, the MA series offers versatile functionality for corporate signage and prestige retail applications.
- Unhindered readability – no reflections from windows or other light sources means no disruption to the visibility of signage content or meeting room presentation
- Wide colour gamut – high-performance panel technology delivers a wider spectrum of colours for a superb visual experience
- Safe for public environments – a metal back cover and intelligent heat management ensure safe use in public spaces where fire-retardancy is mandatory
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the SpectraView Engine for precise, natural images.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
1 out of the box conditions, local dimming ON
2 adjusted usage conditions for face up/down installations, please refer to operational guidelines or contact our support
3 please refer to terms and conditions of warranty extensions
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 20.01.2022