When imaging precision cannot be compromised
When imaging precision and 24/7 operational reliability cannot be compromised, the 5th generation of NEC MultiSync® P series presents best-in-class performance with an advanced feature set for mission-critical applications
Unparalleled clarity of detail and colour accuracy is achieved with 8K signal processing, wide colour gamut and the integrated NEC SpectraView® engine controlling all visual parameters. Even in bright ambient light conditions, high brightness levels of 700 cd/m² combined with a high haze filter guarantees exceptional readability with no annoying reflections. Despite its slim, elegant profile, the quality build is robust for use in public spaces, with an all-metal chassis for fire-retardancy. Featuring NEC Open Modular Intelligence (OMI) slot-in technology, choose scalable computing power with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 or the more powerful Intel® Smart Display Modules (Intel®SDM) for tailor-made signage solutions.
For best visualisation in control rooms and production lines, for passenger information and wayfinding signage; the NEC P Series is trusted for safety and long-life, fit-for-purpose performance.
- Secure remote management – control your devices remotely and securely using NEC NaviSet Administrator 2; proactively manage maintenance requirements saving time and resources
- Unhindered readability – no reflections from windows or other light sources means no disruption to the visibility of signage content or meeting room presentation
- Safe for public environments – a metal back cover and intelligent heat management ensure safe use in public spaces where fire-retardancy is mandatory
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the SpectraView Engine for precise, natural images.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
1 out of the box conditions, local dimming ON
2 adjusted usage conditions for face up/down installations, please refer to operational guidelines or contact our support
3 please refer to terms and conditions of warranty extensions
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 18.10.2021