Professional Protection for compelling Digital Signage results
The NEC MultiSync® P754Q PG combines professional protection of your investment with thrilling display performance in ultra-high definition. Deliver your message with impact and seamless simplicity for the most convincing results.
Guaranteed reliability even under the toughest conditions is achieved with the super robust 4mm thick protective glass designed to withstanding external impacts. The anti-reflective glass surface combined with brightness levels of 650 cd/m² provides crisp and clear images and readability from different viewing angles and distances.
The MultiSync® P754Q PG is the perfect choice for creating a big and durable impression in public spaces with high volumes of people such as for applications in transportation, retail, hospitality and digital out of home as well as for tough environments in industrial applications.
- Superb readability in bright light environments – crisp playback of content thanks to high brightness output of 650 cd/m² and anti-reflective screen surface delivers clearly visible messages even under varying and demanding ambient conditions.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous native UHD resolution inputs with 60Hz refresh rate including DisplayPort, HDMI and an option slot for OPS Slot-in PCs, plus automatic upscaling to UHD for other signals, provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the SpectraView Engine for precise, natural images.
1 adjusted usage conditions for face up/down installations, please refer to operational guidelines or contact our support
2 please refer to terms and conditions of warranty extensions
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 27.01.2022