Professional Protection for compelling Digital Signage results
The NEC MultiSync® V404 PG combines professional protection of your investment with thrilling display performance. Deliver your message with impact and seamless simplicity for the most convincing results.
Guaranteed reliability even under the toughest conditions is achieved with the super robust 4mm thick protective glass designed to withstanding external impacts. The anti-reflective glass surface combined with brightness levels of 500 cd/m² provides crisp and clear images and readability from different viewing angles and distances.
The enhanced durability makes the MultiSync® V404 PG the ideal signage solution for shorter viewing distances in public spaces with high volumes of people such as for applications in transportation, retail, hospitality and digital out of home as well as for tough environments in industrial applications.
- Superb readability – supported through the use of anti-reflective and high light-transmission Conturan® protective glass from Schott.
- Maximum investment security – assured as the display is protected against damage from external impacts such as knocks and blows.
- Protects the public – the thermally toughened protective glass will disintegrate into small fragments reducing the risk of injury should it suffer extreme damage.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
1 adjusted usage conditions for face up/down installations, please refer to operational guidelines or contact our support
2 please refer to terms and conditions of warranty extensions
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 30.11.2021