Video Walls you can rely on
The MultiSync® UN552V sets the standard for video wall technology. Featuring a minimal 3.5 mm bezel these display modules create impressive high resolution video walls with barely visible image gaps. With perfect picture quality and high product reliability, these displays are designed for the rigors of 24/7 operation. At a high brightness level of 500 cd/m² your message will be well received with effortless readability even in the brightest ambient light conditions. An advanced set of intelligent features make the displays easy to install and operate and support significantly reduced maintenance requirements. The 55” display is ideally suited to create huge screen surfaces for fixed installations and for mid and longer viewing distances.
NEC's vast experience in the video wall market is evident in the design with features that reduce costs, ease installation and enhance the visual impact of content in control rooms, broadcast studios, transport installations and the rental market.
- Easy installation – effortlessly set up you wall display with Auto TileMatrix and out-of-the-box calibrations. Save time by plugging in ready-to-use image presets for predefined application scenarios.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the SpectraView Engine for precise, natural images.
- Lifelike and consistent colour – expect colour reproduction that feels true to life with IPS panel technology, the top choice when it comes to colour consistency. The S-IPS panel ensures that perfect visibility is maintained in landscape and portrait mode and at extreme viewing angles as viewers pass by.
- Secure Reliability and Longevity of Video Walls – unique NEC heat management system enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
1 please refer to terms and conditions of warranty extensions
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 30.11.2021