Meticulously powerful signage
When true-to-life colour rendition is essential, the MultiSync® MA Series’ advanced feature set delivers calibrated precision, without compromise. For specialist applications, the wide colour gamut panel, SpectraView engine technology and 8K signal processing, positions the MultiSync® MA-MPi4 series at the high end of professional content delivery.
Future-proof and upgradable, the NEC MediaPlayer software is powered by a pre-installed modular SoC Raspberry Pi module. Enabling remote operation of single and multiple display installations, benefit from flexible usage of many media types and a scheduling function for smart content management. For specific feature demands, the NEC MediaPlayer grants easy switching to the integrated Content Management Systems directly.
- Wide colour gamut – high-performance panel technology delivers a wider spectrum of colours for a superb visual experience
- Intuitive Plug & Play solution – even when not familiar with using digital signage, users can facilitate stunning signage creation for immersive real-time visual experiences
- Install third party software – expand the NEC MediaPlayer functionality via additional Apps or even switch to your preferred Content Management Systems (CMS) directly from of the NEC MediaPlayer
- Everything under control – one single interface is needed to manage both the NEC MediaPlayer and the display directly, via a web-interface or the NEC Display remote control.
- Unhindered readability – no reflections from windows or other light sources means no disruption to the visibility of signage content or meeting room presentation
1 out of the box conditions, local dimming ON
2 adjusted usage conditions for face up/down installations, please refer to operational guidelines or contact our support
3 please refer to terms and conditions of warranty extensions
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 06.12.2021