Reliable touch performance for budget-driven usage
Offering a professional feature set and Sharp/NEC’s renowned high reliability, yet at a very attractive price point, the NEC ME series with infrared touch delivers a satisfying user experience with a fast and precise touch response. Only commercial-grade displays are capable of delivering reliable, longlife performance and the ME series presents lower budget business operators the upgrade path to professional interactive digital signage without requiring specialist expertise
Thanks to Sharp/NEC’s modular computing approach and compatibility with all major operating systems, the ME series infrared touch provides all the flexibility you need to address all kinds of different use cases. Capable of landscape or portrait orientation and up to 18/7 hours continuous operation, the M series with infrared touch is designed for local retailers, restaurants and small business enterprises to assist shoppers, take orders and facilitate interaction in small meeting spaces.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Inspiring touch performance boosts user experience – the fast, stable and robust touch performance supports up to 20 touch points.
- Resilient and durable – thermal tempered glass with anti-glare coating withstands vandalism and ensures perfect readability with reduced reflection and minimal visibility of finger prints.
- Future Ready Connectivity – featuring multiple industry standard digital and analogue signal inputs for flexible integration into AV infrastructures.
- Secure remote management – control your devices remotely and securely using NEC NaviSet Administrator 2; proactively manage maintenance requirements saving time and resources
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 04.12.2021