Visible yet noiseless – bringing a sense of calm to your meeting spaces
Scalable visualisation has never been so silent. With an outstandingly low noise level of just 22dB*, the P525UL is quieter than the ticking of a watch.
Thanks to the completely sealed engine, this laser projector is filter-free meaning 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation. Comprehensive connectivity and optional WiFi provide the utmost flexibility and time saving operation. The enhanced embedded MultiPresenter functionality enables wireless presentation and screen sharing for up to 16 devices simultaneously, out of the box to your meeting room. The technology is future-proof with the capability of processing 4K inputs at 30Hz. Bringing the future of projection to your meeting room has never been easier, quieter and as low maintenance than with the NEC P525UL.
*in Eco mode / normal mode: 24 dB / High Bright mode: 27 dB
- No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- Low Noise Level – with 22dB*, the silent technology will not disturb your meeting.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Risk Group 2 – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Professional and Flexible Installation – versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.
Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (variable)
1 Compliance with ISO21118-2012
2 50% of initial brightness at the end of specified laser life time at 25 degree ambient temperature.
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE BEAM.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 30.11.2021