A new class of bright projection
Now even larger spaces can benefit from Sharp/NEC’s innovation in silent technology with the 17,000 center lumens PA1705UL laser projector, ensuring all attention is focused on the stunning image delivery.
Featuring unprecedented White Point performance, factory pre-calibrated for the perfect white, 12-bit colour signal processing and wide colour space, the audience will experience extraordinarily vivid colour saturation and contrast levels.
The enhanced sealed optical engine allows a filter-free design, IP5X rated against dust ingress - no possibility of dust contaminating the LCD panels for long-term picture stability and brilliant colour brightness. What’s more, with our filterless LCD projector design and no lamp replacement, service costs are dramatically reduced for a low cost of ownership and up to 20,000 hours life-time.
Sharp/NEC customers can easily make the transition to benefit from the latest laser technology. The PA1705UL is a professional installation projector featuring advanced installation capabilities as demanded by higher education, leisure and museum applications.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- No filter service required – the enhanced sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design, IP5X rated against dust ingress. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget
- Compact design – a large venue projector with a comparatively small footprint and light weight design.
- Impress with vivid colour & contrast – brilliant white and wide colour space with high dynamic contrast supporting HDR10 standard via HDMI interface.
- Incredible visualisation capabilities – impressive free tilt and portrait installation capability, unique geometric adjustment, picture in picture, tiling and camera based blending.
Output: 1 x HDBaseT supporting HDCP 2.2
Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (variable)
1 Compliance with ISO21118-2012
2 50% of initial brightness at the end of specified laser life time at 25 degree ambient temperature.
* This product has been equipped with a laser module and is classified as Class1 of IEC60825-1 Ed3 2014 and is classified as RG2 of IEC62471-5 Ed1 2015 (changing to RG3 with the use of NP55ZL, NP65ZL lens.)
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE BEAM.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 21.02.2024