Enjoy the most natural interactive digital experience
Modern meeting spaces drive the demand for advanced touch technology with innovative design. To support interactive sessions, the NEC InGlassTM Touch Board along with the responsive passive pen brings superior paper-like writing with minimal latency to a digital canvas. With its slim bezel design, the technology seamlessly integrates into modern interior styling.
High brightness levels ensure excellent readability and image reproduction even in today’s typically bright meeting spaces where maintaining a motivational environment is paramount. The anti-glare coating minimizes disturbing reflections and helps to eliminate niggling fingerprints on the touch surface.
- Best-in-class visual performance – benefit from a „pixel-free“ Ultra-High Definition (UHD) visual performance.
- Natural writing experience – it’s like working on paper! Whether using finger, pen or palm erasing, the InGlass™ touch technology provides seamless interactive touch performance.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Be more productive – get a free version of new FlatFrog Board whiteboard software to increase efficiency of your meetings
1 adjusted usage conditions for face up/down installations, please refer to operational guidelines or contact our support
2 please refer to terms and conditions of warranty extensions
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 27.01.2022