When imaging precision cannot be compromised
When imaging precision and 24/7 operational reliability cannot be compromised, the 5th generation of NEC MultiSync® P series presents best-in-class performance with an advanced feature set for mission-critical applications.
Even in bright ambient light conditions, high brightness levels of 700 cd/m² combined with a high haze filter guarantees exceptional readability with no annoying reflections. Despite its slim, elegant profile, the quality build is robust for use in public spaces, with an all-metal chassis for fire-retardancy. Featuring the pre-installed NEC MediaPlayer you get an out of the box signage experience and can playback the content needed for your application: video, picture, html or use any of the supported Content Management Systems (CMS).
For best visualisation in control rooms and production lines, for passenger information and wayfinding signage; the NEC P-MPi4 series is trusted for safety and long-life, fit-for-purpose performance..
- Wide colour gamut – high-performance panel technology delivers a wider spectrum of colours for a superb visual experience
- Intuitive Plug & Play solution – even when not familiar with using digital signage, users can facilitate stunning signage creation for immersive real-time visual experiences
- Install third party software – expand the NEC MediaPlayer functionality via additional Apps or even switch to your preferred Content Management Systems (CMS) directly from of the NEC MediaPlayer
- Everything under control – one single interface is needed to manage both the NEC MediaPlayer and the display directly, via a web-interface or the NEC Display remote control.
- Unhindered readability – no reflections from windows or other light sources means no disruption to the visibility of signage content or meeting room presentation