|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Light Source Life [h]||20000|
Price on infomail _at_ sharpnec-displays _dot_ eu
Visible yet noiseless – bringing a sense of calm to your meeting spaces
Scalable visualisation has never been so silent. With an outstandingly low noise level of just 22dB*, the P525UL is quieter than the ticking of a watch.
Thanks to the completely sealed engine, this laser projector is filter-free meaning 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation. Comprehensive connectivity and optional WiFi provide the utmost flexibility and time saving operation. The enhanced embedded MultiPresenter functionality enables wireless presentation and screen sharing for up to 16 devices simultaneously, out of the box to your meeting room. The technology is future-proof with the capability of processing 4K inputs at 30Hz. Bringing the future of projection to your meeting room has never been easier, quieter and as low maintenance than with the NEC P525UL.
*in Eco mode / normal mode: 24 dB / High Bright mode: 27 dB
- No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- Low Noise Level – with 22dB, the silent technology will not disturb your meeting.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Risk Group 2 – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Professional and Flexible Installation – versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.
Awards and Test Reports
The P525UL has won the AV Technology Europe Best of Show 2019 award at ISE
The NEC P525UL, the first in our evolving line up of super silent laser projectors, is awarded 'Projection Technology of the Year' at the AV Awards!
The test report of the AV Views praises the extremly low noise level of the P525UL - amongst several other outstanding features. The test report is available in German only.