The P Series Laser Projectors
Bring a sense of calm to your meeting and learning space
DescriptionSuper silent yet brilliantly versatile
Innovation grounded in the true needs of the user results in the P605UL, a laser projector that is so silent it goes unnoticed yet for the 6,000 ANSI lumen image projection, perfectly visible in brightly lit spaces. A new standard in silent operation, 19dB in Eco mode is quieter than the ticking of a watch and is unsurpassed by any other installation projector. With 4K@30Hz input processing, comprehensive connectivity and supporting WUXGA resolution, the future-proofed projector delivers an eye-pleasing visual experience.
Install and forget - requiring zero maintenance over its long 20,000 hour life, the completely sealed optical engine and laser light source means filter and lamp replacement is obsolete; paired with a minimal power consumption of just 357W in normal mode, the P605UL ensures low operational costs.
With optional WiFi and embedded MultiPresenter function for wireless presentation and screen sharing, this is the ideal meeting room and classroom tool, but also meets the needs of rental and staging companies and digital signage use cases.
- No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- Low Noise Level – with 19dB*, the silent technology will not disturb your meeting.
- Future-proof input management – thanks to 4K@30 Hz input processing.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
Are you interested in information about Laser Projectors, Professional Projectors and the latest Sharp/NEC news & insights?
Subscribe and always stay up to date.