Display Firmware Update Tool
The Display Firmware Update Tool is a utility to assist with updating the firmware in large format Sharp/NEC LCD displays and some models of desktop LCD displays.
Easy way to update the firmware of LCD displays
The Display Firmware Update Tool is a utility to assist with updating the firmware in large-screen Sharp/NEC LCD displays and some models of desktop LCD displays.
- Automatically locates networked NEC display models and determines if newer firmware is available.
- Details of the changes between the installed firmware and the latest version are listed.
- Automatically downloads and verifies the latest firmware. Firmware can be downloaded for off-line use if needed.
- For models that can be updated via LAN, the update process is almost fully automated and the progress and estimated remaining time is shown.
- Up to 20 displays can be updated via LAN simultaneously. Other displays are queued until an update slot becomes available.
- For models are updated via USB, the correct firmware is copied to a USB drive and instructions on how to update are displayed.