Intel® SDM Slot-In PC Celeron (Standard)
configurable Intel® SDM slot-in PC (standard Celeron) for all type of standard applications
Prix sur infomail _at_ sharpnec-displays _dot_ eu
Intel® Smart Display Module (SDM) 8th Generation - The Standard Celeron SDM
This Celeron powered Intel® SDM Large Slot-in PC supports a wide variety of applications such as flight information controllers in airports, media players for retail or corporate signage, menu board play-out systems in restaurants and many more.
Tailor-made solutions can be provided with a wide choice of processors, solid-state drives, RAM and operating systems as well as Wi-Fi connectivity.
|CPU||Intel® Celeron G4930E 2x2.4GHz|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 630 integrated Graphics controller, HW Codec: H.265/HEVC, VP8, VP9, MPEG2, JPEG, VC1/WMV9. Direct3D 2015/11.2/11.1/10/9 ; OpenGL5.0 ; OpenCL 2.0/1.2/1.0|
|RAM||8GB dual channel - configuration options: 4GB, 16GB, 32GB|
|Storage||128GB M.2 SSD (SATA) - configuration options: 64GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1024GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10 IoT LTSC 2019 x64bit (pre-loaded), different configurations available on request (Build-to-order)|
- Versatile Performance - the G4930E Intel® Celeron processor with 8GB dual channel DDR4 RAM delivers fast data processing and is capable to run multiple operations and applications at the same time; powering the next generation of embedded computing.
- Tailored for your needs - customer specific configurations for RAM, SSD, operating system and pre-installed software.
- High usage flexibility -thanks to wide connectivity such as 4 x USB, MiniDP++, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio and optional WiFi; there’s no need to add additional adapters or signal splitters.
- Seamless and fully embedded - the Intel® SDM form factor provides a compact and fully embedded solution ensuring that all connectors are integrated including Power, Video & Audio Signals and RS232.
- 100% compatibility and enhanced feature-set - in combination with supported NEC large format displays.
- Built for business - the TPM chipset provides enhanced hardware security through integrated cryptographic keys.
- High reliability - ideally suited for 24/7 operation due to the use of industrial grade components.