configurable Intel® SDM slot-in PC (Essential) optimised for sigange applications
Price on infomail _at_ sharpnec-displays _dot_ eu
Intel® Smart Display Module (SDM) - The Essential SDM Module
The Essential SDM module is optimised for signage applications, driving video content in Ultra-High Definition (UHD) resolution, suitable for flight information (FIDS) in airport terminals and retail or corporate signage applications.
With the Intel chipset, Elkhart Lake x6413E, benefit from the highest performance at low power consumption, reducing the Total Cost of Ownership for 24/7 applications.
|CPU||Intel Elkhart Lake Atom® x6413E Processor 4x 1.5GHz|
Intel® UHD Graphics for 10th Gen Intel® Processors
HW Codec: H.265/HEVC, VP8, VP9, MPEG2, JPEG, VC1/WMV9.
OpenGL4.5; DirectX 12; OpenCL 1.2
|RAM||4GB dual channel|
|Storage||128GB M.2 SSD (SATA) - configuration options: 256GB, 512GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021, 64bit (pre-loaded), different configurations available on request (Built-to-order)|
- High reliability – using Intel embedded chipsets provides a robust solution for 24/7 applications in the IoT and signage world.
- Plug & Play with Sharp/NEC Large Format Displays – combine the SDM Essential module with a Sharp/NEC display for a 100% working solution, out of the box..
- Long term support – with the latest Windows 10 IoT LTSC 2021, receive software servicing updates from Microsoft for 10 years.
- Superb video playback – native media codec support of h.264/h.265/VP8/VP9 for smooth 4Kp60 playback.
- High security – with integrated TPM2.0 capability using Intel® Platform Trust Technology (Intel® PTT).
- Manageability – utilise the integrated watchdog to automatically restart applications.
- Low noise – the highly efficient Elkhart Lake CPU results in low heat dissipation enabling the module to be cooled using passive heatsink.