NEC MultiSync® EA231WU Ultra-Narrow Bezel – best price ratio in 16:10 format
NEC’s new 22.5-inch display in 16:10 aspect ratio is one of the first to enter the market in its size class.
The new display is outfitted to use the maximum vertical screen space and is designed to suit professional environments that need to project vertically-oriented documents. The EA231WU offers the same vertical screen workspace as a 24,” 16:9 screen without compromising quality. The display comes with best in class ergonomics that meet all safety regulations. The height of the screen adjusts from desk level up to 150 mm, so it is in line with the new standards for creating an ergonomic workspace.
- Maximised vertical screen estate – new 22.5 “ 16:10 screen size offers a strong value proposition for cost sensitive users needing the same vertical workspace height as a classic 24“ 16:9 display”
- Best in form and function – future-ready design with 3-sided ultra-narrow bezel, available in black or white, complementing a fresh professional office interior.
- Maximum attention to health and well-being – the outstanding ergonomic height adjustment from 0 to 150 mm; eye pleasing built-in Low Blue Light and Flicker-Free technology; plus integrated ambient light sensor all combines to tailor the perfect individual setup to boost productivity.
- Auto-Adjust Power Consumption – to minimize unnecessary power usage, the Human and Ambient Light Sensors adjust the display brightness according to user presence and room lighting conditions.
- Ease of multi-display control – manage the settings of up to 5 displays in a multi-monitor configuration via the master display with ControlSync® technology.