Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
seamlessly embedded RPi computing solution with pre-installed NEC MediaPlayer
|Order Code:||100015639 (MPi4 NEC MediaPlayer Kit)|
Price on infomail _at_ sharpnec-displays _dot_ eu
Rasperry Pi Compute Module 4 - Making Digital Signage simpler and more flexible
Seamlessly embedded into many NEC Large Format Displays, the Compute Module boosts the display performance to suit any visual application. This open-platform solution offers unrivalled flexibility and performance in creating customised display applications whilst securing futureproof operation with an upgrade path through its modular and exchangeable slot design. Software providers and users benefit from the ast number of already available open source solutions accessible from the global Raspberry Pi developers community. The NEC Interface Board, hosting the Compute Module 4 offers features for intelligent Digital Signage support such as the Watch Dog Timer and Real Time Clock for scheduling. The Ethernet and USB interfaces of the display interface board allow easy integration into a network or connection with external devices such as mouse, keyboard and touch.
The Rasbperry Pi Compute Module 4 is the smartest combination of computing power with professional yet cost-effective signage displays for use in retail environments, passenger information, quick service menu boards and many more applications.
|CPU||Quad Core 64-bit ARM Cortex 72 (ARM v8) @ 1.5GHz, VideoCore IV GPU|
|Graphics||Hardware video encode / decode H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decode), H.264 (up to 1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode), OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics|
|RAM||4Gbyte LPDDR2 SDRAM|
|Memory||32 GByte on-board eMMC|
|Operating System||NEC MediaPlayer (pre-installed)|
- Pre-installed NEC MediaPlayer - providing an intuitive plug and play digital signage solution, easy to manage and capable of guiding the user to create powerful visual experiences.
- Future-Proof with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – Upgrade the power of the display by escalating the computing power at any time to boost performance capability.
- Powerful possibilities – the Quad Core 1.5 GHZ processor provides amazing performance and supports 4K/UHD playback with an unrivalled price-performance ratio.
- Designed for professional Digital Signage – NEC Interface Board, hosting the Compute Module 4 offers features like, a Watch Dog Timer and a Real Time Clock as well as pre-loaded licences for video decoding to meet the particular demands of professional signage applications.
- Unlimited versatility – supporting a broad range of operating systems, this open platform offers high flexibility for digital signage software providers and system integrators..
- Seamless and fully embedded – simply slotted into the display for a fully integrated solution, external mounting is obsolete. An elegant, cablefree solution with internal connection for power, video, audio, data and all control interfaces.
- Economical – enjoy high performance and low energy use with associated savings.
- High reliability – the use of industrial grade components and our advanced heat management makes this solution ideally suited for 24/7 operation.
- Trusted state-of-the-art technology – Raspberry Pi computing is a worldwide success story with proven high reliability and an unmatched price-performance ratio making it attractive for professional applications.