|Supported Screen Size||up to 14 meters (46 feet)|
|Resolution||2048 x 1080|
|Light Source||Laser Phosphor|
Price on infomail _at_ sharpnec-displays _dot_ eu
Quietest projection performance for mid-sized screens
Built upon the latest Laser light source technology, the NC1402L digital cinema projector impresses audiences with crisp colours and premium quality imaging. At just 49dB in operation, the almost silent projector supports boothless cinema solutions.
Highly flexible, without the need for a special exhaust system, the projector is easy to install and suitable for ceiling, floor or mobile applications in mid-sized theatres with screen sizes of up to 14m wide.
With maintenance-free operation including protection against dust ingress and a low, eco-friendly power consumption, theatre operators benefit from a reduced overall total cost of ownership (TCO) and therefore achieve a greater per seat revenue.
Treat your movie-goers to next generation digital cinema projection for immersive, out-of-this-world motion picture experiences.
- Compact, lightweight and quiet – easy installation in small projection booths, easy transportation for mobile cinemas and perfectly suited for boothless cinemas.
- Sealed optical engine – minimising dust ingress, consistent performance is assured and no special maintenance is required.
- Highly flexible – with no exhaust system required, the NC1402L is suitable for floor and ceiling installation and versatile content playback.
- Virtually zero maintenance – no lamp and no filter replacement costs, no maintenance personnel costs and no lamp stock due to the innovative Laser Light engine.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance-free operation, low power consumption and up to 50000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.