Create a completely new and inspiring Retail Experience
How can you shine out in the crowd and win attention to engage your customers? Invite your customers on a fascinating journey where Digital Signage blends seamlessly with fitting room mirrors.
The semi- transparent mirror glass of the NEC MultiSync® P404 MG creates a captivating interplay between a real mirror and a signage display. Retailers can offer additional and targeted information such as size range, colours or coordinating accessories while allowing the shopper to use the mirror surface to check the look and decide on their favourite styles. Guaranteed reliability and readability even under tough conditions is achieved with the super robust protective glass combined with high brightness levels of 700 cd/m².
This highly innovative screen concept makes the 40" MultiSync® P404 MG the ideal signage solution for Retailers that want to engage their customers with an enriched shopping experience whilst effectively increasing sales in parallel.
- Two-in-one device – the semi-transparent MIRONA® mirror glass from SCHOTT transforms the screen into a fusion of real mirror and signage display.
- Create a captivating customer experience – the exciting visual interplay enhances customer engagement by blending the benefits of a digital signage display with the visual clarity of a fitting room mirror.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the SpectraView Engine for precise, natural images.
- Maximum investment security – assured as the display is protected against damage from external impacts such as knocks and blows.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.