Hiperwall Version 7
IP-distributed software for Smart Visualisation enabling informed decision making by creating an unlimited canvas exceeding the actual physical canvas to enable generating unlimited dashboards - on the fly.
Constant innovation ensures Hiperwall users benefit from the latest advancements to better support their current and future informed decision-making processes. Powering videowall and distributed visualisation systems with flexibility, scalability and user-centred simplicity, Hiperwall Ver7 introduces many compelling new enhancements.
HiperView Quantum is a new generation of HiperView add-on supporting the most demanding multimedia playout. State-of-the-art hardware synchronization of multiple LCD / LED display modules delivers a superior visual experience across the entire digital canvas.
With user experience always a priority, it is now even easier to move content and quickly maximize available screen space, not limited by display bezels, enhancing the simplicity of Hiperwall to create user-defined visual environments.
Reducing the overall TCO yet adding even greater flexibility and user efficiency, Hiperwall Ver7 offers improved source acquisition and management significant increasing the number of camera and RTSP streams per IP Stream PC, plus improving access and usage of sources remotely for the best operational safety. Continous content delivery further supports Hipwerwall's failsafe operation, imperative in critical 24/7 environments.
New Applications and Enhancements
- HiperView Quantum add-on - provides latency and state-of-the-art synchronization across LED and LCD video walls.
- HiperSource IP Streams enhancement - enables existing hardware to manage more sources.
- Enhanced Controller HiperInterface add-on - possible integration of Hiperwall into VMS - Video Management System.
- HiperController continous content delivery - minimizes possible downtime effects by seamless redundancy.
- HiperController wall grids - define SmartSnap™ grids on an entire canvas.
- HiperController auto snap - makes it easier to move an object or mulitple objects and allows users to quickly maximize available space on the wall canvas.
The Hiperwall Advantage
- Flexible and fast content visualisation - add, move, resize and remove content via drag and drop regardless of the visual technology.
- Next-level Hipewall source management - enables more sources to be added and improved source management overall.
- Modular and software-based architecture - receiving updates and new capabilities is seamless and the investment is protected.
- Future-proof sccalability - it is easy to expand a Hiperwall-powered system by simply adding components.
- Highest availability -Hiperwall Fault Tolerance features ensure continous operation.
Realize the Power of Distributed Visualisation
Hiperwall as the IP-distributed software for Smart Visualisation enabling informed decision making by creating an unlimited virtual canvas exceeding the actual physical canvas to enable generating unlimited dashboards – on the fly.