Connecting Teams! Optimise your meeting spaces for spontaneous creativity
For frictionless meeting experiences, with instant access whether in-room or remote, Sharp/NEC’s Windows Collaboration Display MultiSync® WD551 is an all-in-one smart solution for modern meeting spaces.
Supporting "Bring Your Own Meeting (BYOM)" scenarios, users simply connect their own device via the secure USB-C cable to immediately share content and start video meetings using already familiar Microsoft tools, such as Office 365 and Microsoft Teams.
The bezel-free PCAP optically bonded touch screen is easy to clean and provides a superior writing experience whether interacting via finger or active pen, supporting Windows Ink.
With integrated IoT sensors, the WD551 gathers telemetry from its environment such as room occupancy, temperature, ambient light and air quality data, which supports smart building strategies.
Ideal for small meeting spaces encouraging spontaneous meetings, users perform to their full potential with the tools and environment optimised for productive creativity.
- Bring your own meeting (BYOM) – a simple, unified solution for instant start-up meetings using any device.
- Seamless, clutter-free connection – a single secure USB-C cable connects your device with the display to auto sync the built-in camera, speakers, mic, touch and pens.
- Certified for Microsoft Teams and more – a frictionless BYOM solution launches video meetings using your preferred conferencing platform.
- Natural touch, easy clean – the easy to clean flush screen design reduces parallax for a superb writing experience supporting Windows Ink with two active pens included.
- Smart space management – maximise comfort of your meeting spaces and maintain optimal environmental parameters using the in-built IoT sensors to manage analytics across your meeting spaces.
Awards and Test Reports
Hybrid working means that flexibility is also becoming more important in meetings and presentations. This in turn places new demands on technical equipment. Office Roxx Magazine tested the NEC WD551 Windows Collaboration Display and gave it a clear recommendation for collaboration between hybrid teams. The experienced Windows user will have fun with it
(test report is in German).