NEC Solutions Zone
NEC display Solutions® large format displays seamlessly integrate Intel® OPS devices, eliminating the need for external power and running additional cables. Deployed in tandem with the DM NVX™ D80 IoAV Network Decoder, NEC displays are instantly transformed into native DM NVX AV-over-IP endpoints.
The DM NVX network transports both AV signals and USB and control commands. With exclusive Pixel Perfect Processing technology, DM NVX is the only AV-over-IP solution that delivers a flawless image every time over any network.
On the network
The DM-NVX-D80-IoAV delivers flawless 4K audio and video across any existing 1Gb network. Additionally, the built-in OPS technology eliminates the need for additional cables and external power supply, thereby streamlining installation and reducing costs. The DM-NVX-D80-IoAV also adds enterprise-grade security and Crestron XiO Cloud™ service functionality for easy centralized deployment and management.
Intel and NEC defined the Open Pluggable Specification as the industry-wide form factor for compute module devices, providing easy slide-in installation into the display. Design of the DM NVX D80 IoAV is based on this specification so it neatly plugs directly into the OPS slot at the back of the NEC display.
Solution that empowers advertising agencies and retailers to broadcast their brand story to the world by providing them with the easiest digital signage solution on the market.
We offer the easiest dynamic display solution out there. It empowers users to create an infinite variety of content scenarios and high-impact messages perfectly tailored to their needs and context.
We empower communicators to showcase their stories and to transform every screen into an opportunity to engage with their target audience. We enable them to be creative, agile and responsive in the design and delivery of their broadcast scenarios.
Today, more than 12,000 screens are being managed via our platform in 32 countries for companies such as Shell, Phenix Group, Mama Shelter, Spie, Lagardère Travel Retail, Boulanger or even Axa and Etam.
As part of the Alliance partnership with NEC Display Solutions, Cenareo Content Management System is availalbe to be installed directly from the NEC MediaPlayer.
Yodeck - Cloud Digital Signage on the Raspberry Pi
Who said that Digital Signage is just about the Display or the Player? Yodeck.com is a complete Digital Signage cloud service that powers thousands of screens around the world and used by big brands, such as Dominos, Pizza Hut, Delta and UPS.
What can you do with Yodeck?
- Manage what gets displayed on public screens, how, and when it gets displayed
- Show combined layouts of Videos/PPT, Images, YouTube, Web, Live Streams, RSS Tickers, Widgets
- Use the same Player for Digital Signage and In-Store Audio
- Super-Easy Central Management Dashboard
- One Yodeck Player Connected to Each Monitor
- Simple & Affordable Pricing: Monthly/Annual Fee per Monitor
- Innovative Features Coming Up
What is unique about Yodeck?
Yodeck combines three characteristics that, together, make it unique:
- Designed for Low-Cost Player Hardware - currently works with:
- NEC Vxx4 & Pxx4 series displays, or
- external Raspberry Pi 3 Player we provide, ready to be used
- any Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3, Zero, Compute Module
- playback is hardware-accelerated on all options, for smooth playback
- Affordable service pricing - with remote support and software updates included
- Easy but Powerful Management Dashboard - supports any kind of content you can think of, while still staying simple so that anyone can use it
Why is Yodeck better than others?
- Unparallel Content Compatibility
- Typical Media: Images (any format), Videos (any format), Web Sites and HTML ZIP files
- Documents: PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Streams: YouTube, Ustream, HLS, UDP, RTP and more
- Widgets: RSS Tickers (Scrolling Texts), clocks, Weather, and more
- Flexible & Easy Management
- Intuitive Web User Interface, so that any User or Department (HR, Marketing, etc) can manage content
- Mass-manage huge number of Media, with folders
- Create Playlists, with instant transitions between all types of content
- Define Shows (layouts), arranging Media/Playlists in a drag-and-drop screen layout editor
- Schedule playback, with a calendar-like view
- Easily manage thousands of screens using Tags
- Sub-Playlists and Tag-based Playlists for handling large collections of Media
- Proof-of-Play (Playback Reports)
- Enhanced Connectivity
- Ethernet (embedded or USB), WiFi (embedded or USB), 3G/4G/LTE (USB)
- HTTP Proxies, Web Filtering Access List, DHCP/StaticIP, and any networking configuration required
- Works over poor connections, can withstand total Internet outage of up to 30 days.
- Video-Wall Support (using 1 Player per screen + 1 "Master" Player)
- Increased Security
- Multiple Users with Permissions
- Detailed Access Control with "Workspaces", ideal for multiple content managers across different locations
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Encrypted Digital Signatures for verifying scheduling authenticity
- TLS for communication and content authenticity
- Hardened Player software, Firewalled
- Single-Sign On using SAML
- IP Whitelisting for Users
- Custom Password Policy
- Try Before You Buy
Who is using Yodeck and for what?
Yodeck is currently serving customers in the following industries:
- Menuboards - from small diners and cafes, incl. big brands like Dominos, Pizza Hut and McDonalds
- Internal Communications - companies of varying size and usage, incl. brands like Delta, Heineken and UPS
- Retail - businesses with physical store in a huge selection of retail industries, incl. brands like Flight Centre and American Express
- Dashboards / KPIs - display any kind of statistics and reports live on screens. incl. Brookhaven National Laboratory that use Yodeck to display status and statistics from their NSLS II particle accelerator.
- Transportation - from train stations schedule screens, to airports like Perth Airport
- Hospitality - used in tens of Hotels, in reception screens, Hotel channels, even pay-per-view STBs
- Healthcare - clinics, vetinaries, dentists, and more
- Betting - Betting Operators for in-shop live streaming and data feeds
- Education - several school districts, private schools, universities, research labs
- Promotional - countless businesses promoting their own services and activities
- Ad Networks - partners building networks, selling display time
With thousands of customers and more than 120 Partners in 30+ countries around the world, Yodeck can help any business make the best out of their screens.
Draco OPS+ KVM extender
The Draco OPS/OPS+ KVM extender simplifies the installation, operation and management of remote displays in retail signage, passenger information, medical and other applications.
A single module inserted into a standard OPS+ socket delivers HD and 4K video and digital audio connectivity, with full interactivity. Single wire connection – Cat X or fiber enables remote connection to displays up to 140 m / 10 km from the media source.
For hard-to-access and highly secure installations and for better system management the Draco OPS+ KVM extender delivers the ideal solution.
- High performance AV extension – Lossless video to 4K 60Hz, 4:4:4
- Single wire connection – Up to 140 m – 10 Km (Cat X and fiber)
- Safe, secure - Prevents eavesdropping and unauthorized access
- Flexible, instant switching – Matrix switchable, 8 – 576 ports
- Fully interactive – Instant USB 2.0, USB 3.0 data transfer
- Reliable - Built-in redundancy, hardware back-up
- Enhanced management – Monitoring and control of signage systems
- Ideal for signage applications – Retail, public venues, transport, finance
The Draco OPS+ KVM extender is compatible with every display with an OPS+ slot. Backward compatibility with OPS displays..
Flexible, maintainable and reliable
Allows displays to be located anywhere, with single cable connection and no additional power or network cables..
Maintains full interactivity for single/multi-touch and gesture displays.
Source switching: any source to any display
A KVM matrix switch enables simple connection of any source, of any signal type to any display; ensuring the right content is seen on every screen, whenever it is needed and wherever it is. Through a convenient user control interface or bespoke controller.
Reliability and continuous operation
By centrally locating source computers, system maintenance and up-time is improved. Controlled switching and enhanced monitoring from a central point raises confidence in the operational integrity of the display network.
Security in Operation
KVM extenders greatly enhance security by restricting physical access and preventing electrical intrusion. With controlled access to computers and secured access rights, only authorized personnel can reach sensitive and critical source devices.
At the University of West of Scotland (UWS), a new technology-rich reception area has been created at the entrance to the Paisley campus named as “The Atrium”
The centre-piece of which is a single monolith, digital display wall:
- comprising of 32 off NEC X463UN 46” video wall displays in an 8x4 array
- overall size of the whole combine display is approx. 8.36 x 2.48M
Control is provided by a PIPView BlackBIRD video wall controller:
- managing a digital canvas of 32 displays each @ 1920x1080
- total native resolution of 15,360 x 4,320 available
- input of 16 channels – with 12 of these at 4K with stereo audio
There is a further video wall which is located behind the reception desk, control again is via another PIPView BlackBIRD unit:
- this is in a 3x3 array with the same 46” video wall display units
- total native resolution is 5,760 x 3,240
- with 4 off 4K inputs
For ease of operation, the system uses pre-set layout templates, easily selectable from a touch panel in reception.
With both video walls; to maintain quality across the whole digital canvas from the various input sources, all screens are driven at native HD resolution with the ability to display any input, any size, in any position (PIP picture in picture).
Jim O’Donnell, CIO at UWS commented “the new display area is incredible, it has been a huge hit with our students and staff alike. The technology will allow students to share digital output, bringing to life a key element of our DREAM-BELIEVE-ACHIEVE focus”
Located in Glasgow, Scotland the installation was completed in Spring 2016
The new facility was officially opened by H.R.H. the Princess Royal during a visit to the Campus on 12th February.
BroadSign is the leading ad tech company providing secure and reliable automated digital signage software to media owners and operators across the globe. Enabling the effective management of dynamic content across complex global networks, BroadSign powers over 120,000 displays in venues such as airports, shopping malls, health clinics and cinemas.
BroadSign’s software suite includes BroadSign Core for content distribution, playback and proof of performance, BroadSign Serv Direct for sales inventory availability and proposal generation, and BroadSign Serv SSP for exposure to new buyers through a customized programmatic digital out-of-home solution.
Screenly digital signage management software
With Screenly, you can transform your NEC screens into powerful digital signs. Using an online Screenly account, you can manage your digital signs from anywhere.
Tiny hardware, huge impact
Using an add-on Screenly Player or built-in Raspberry Pi, you can display 1080p Full HD images, videos, web content, calendars, and more.
Manage a media empire from anywhere
Whether you have a single screen in your store or a thousand screens nationwide, you can manage your screens remotely using our powerful web interface and advanced scheduling features.
Fast digital signage setup
Upload content to the Screenly cloud, and display your content on your screens in just a few clicks. We take care of all the complicated parts, like video encoding and local caching.
Automatic updates and a focus on security
We keep your digital signs secure and functioning properly with automatic software updates. Users can also keep their digital signs secure with two-factor authentication.
Monitor display health remotely
Check the display status of each screen on a central dashboard within your online Screenly account. You can review each screen’s display and connectivity status remotely and receive updates if a screen experiences playback issues.
Get started with Screenly
You can get started with Screenly for free with our 14-day free trial.
Strimy is a very simple and versatile digital signage service: it’s the ideal solution for strong and effective visual communication. It can be used for information purposes, advertising and/or entartainment.
The client-server technology allows you to manage hundreds of monitors, at the same time, located anywhere. With a few clicks on the web interface, you can upload multimedia files into the cloud, define rss sources and schedule your contents.
The monitors can be managed individually or jointly, and at your convenience.
Strimy has been natively developed for Raspberry Pi.
It needs a 24/24h internet connection; however it’s not a streaming service: the scheduled contents are downloaded to local memory before being played, so it’s ensured to work even with intermittent connection, without bandwith consumption.
If the requirements are satisfied, Strimy is ready to work: at first boot you’ll see on screen an unique code, that has to be entered from the web interface to complete activation.
Esprit Digital were selected to provide a full digital solution to Elan Media in the Mall of Qatar. In partnership with local integrator AVT Audio Visual Technology in Doha.
As an advertising network in a mall it is second-to-none anywhere in the world and has already proven a commercial success with brands from all market sectors. As standalone pieces of digital furniture deployed throughout a billion-dollar retail environment, they have been universally accepted and are currently being rolled out to other sites across the Middle East.
The client brief for this project was simple: create the biggest and best digital shopper environment in the Middle East. To date only a few airports in the region have embraced digital screen technology as a perfect medium to enhance their customer’s journeys and malls have almost exclusively stayed with traditional paper advertising systems. This will all change now as the Mall of Qatar has significantly raised the bar and demonstrated to undeniable effect how a well-thought out, well-planned, beautifully designed digital hardware installation can be a key differentiator in a competitive sector like shopping centres.
Esprit built totally bespoke double sided 70” LCD Pods (MUPI’s) which utilise the NEC P703 700Nit display. These highly stylised, iconic structures incorporate our latest Cortex thermal and remote management technology, which means maintenance visits are extremely rare if ever – almost any issue can be resolved from our Network Operating Centres around the world. Other features of this remarkable unit include LED side strips that change colour with content, full audience measurement, iBeacons and ClearSpace™, Esprit Digital’s proprietary sensor system which warns management of obstructions to their screens.
“From the beginning of this project we were very clear in our minds what we wanted to deliver. Very simply, a world class Digital OOH installation that would utilise the very latest and best technology available, would match the look and feel of the mall, and be a commercial success. We were also very clear about the type of partner
we needed, not just for access to the technology, but for design and implementation, and advice – delivering a real partnership. Esprit Digital have done all of this and more, and I am delighted that we selected them for this project”.
Jamie Ball, COO Elan Media.