NEC Solutions Zone
NEC display Solutions® large format displays seamlessly integrate Intel® OPS devices, eliminating the need for external power and running additional cables. Deployed in tandem with the DM NVX™ D80 IoAV Network Decoder, NEC displays are instantly transformed into native DM NVX AV-over-IP endpoints.
The DM NVX network transports both AV signals and USB and control commands. With exclusive Pixel Perfect Processing technology, DM NVX is the only AV-over-IP solution that delivers a flawless image every time over any network.
On the network
The DM-NVX-D80-IoAV delivers flawless 4K audio and video across any existing 1Gb network. Additionally, the built-in OPS technology eliminates the need for additional cables and external power supply, thereby streamlining installation and reducing costs. The DM-NVX-D80-IoAV also adds enterprise-grade security and Crestron XiO Cloud™ service functionality for easy centralized deployment and management.
Intel and NEC defined the Open Pluggable Specification as the industry-wide form factor for compute module devices, providing easy slide-in installation into the display. Design of the DM NVX D80 IoAV is based on this specification so it neatly plugs directly into the OPS slot at the back of the NEC display.
Draco OPS+ KVM extender
The Draco OPS/OPS+ KVM extender simplifies the installation, operation and management of remote displays in retail signage, passenger information, medical and other applications.
A single module inserted into a standard OPS+ socket delivers HD and 4K video and digital audio connectivity, with full interactivity. Single wire connection – Cat X or fiber enables remote connection to displays up to 140 m / 10 km from the media source.
For hard-to-access and highly secure installations and for better system management the Draco OPS+ KVM extender delivers the ideal solution.
- High performance AV extension – Lossless video to 4K 60Hz, 4:4:4
- Single wire connection – Up to 140 m – 10 Km (Cat X and fiber)
- Safe, secure - Prevents eavesdropping and unauthorized access
- Flexible, instant switching – Matrix switchable, 8 – 576 ports
- Fully interactive – Instant USB 2.0, USB 3.0 data transfer
- Reliable - Built-in redundancy, hardware back-up
- Enhanced management – Monitoring and control of signage systems
- Ideal for signage applications – Retail, public venues, transport, finance
The Draco OPS+ KVM extender is compatible with every display with an OPS+ slot. Backward compatibility with OPS displays..
Flexible, maintainable and reliable
Allows displays to be located anywhere, with single cable connection and no additional power or network cables..
Maintains full interactivity for single/multi-touch and gesture displays.
Source switching: any source to any display
A KVM matrix switch enables simple connection of any source, of any signal type to any display; ensuring the right content is seen on every screen, whenever it is needed and wherever it is. Through a convenient user control interface or bespoke controller.
Reliability and continuous operation
By centrally locating source computers, system maintenance and up-time is improved. Controlled switching and enhanced monitoring from a central point raises confidence in the operational integrity of the display network.
Security in Operation
KVM extenders greatly enhance security by restricting physical access and preventing electrical intrusion. With controlled access to computers and secured access rights, only authorized personnel can reach sensitive and critical source devices.
The TeamViewer Host for Raspberry Pi is a system service that allows for the unattended access of Raspberry Pi devices so that they can be maintained, controlled, or managed with theindustry-leading TeamViewer solution, familiar to millions of users around the world.
- Remote Proof of Play on the NEC display
- Remotely adapt device options and see changes in real time
- Transfer Files easily to your displays
- Remote Access from desktop, laptop and mobile
- Easy, Fast, Secure
Sennheiser TeamConnect Wireless (TC-W) is the first portable wireless conference system for online meetings. Its ease of use, multiple connectivity options, fast setup, high audio quality and award-winning design make Unified Communications simply more efficient.
Every TC-W satellite unit comes with built-in loudspeaker and microphone, making it the most flexible wireless conference system available in the market. Just pair it with any NEC Display using Bluetooth or USB and you have a complete UC Video Conferencing experience.
- Online meeting solution for up to 12 or up to 24 people
- For flexible or dedicated meeting rooms
- Connect with any device (BYOD) – smartphone, tablet or PC
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth or via USB or 3.5mm jack audio cable
- Supports multiple simultaneous audio channels
- Best speech intelligibility, for better and more effective online meetings
- Award winning design - RedDot Design Award 2016, German Design Award 2017
TeamConnect Wireless is available in three variants -
TC-W Case Set - For flexible meeting rooms with up to 24 participants. Comes with 4-satellite units and a portable case for charging and docking the satellites. TC-W Tray Set - For dedicated meeting rooms with up to 24 participants. Comes with 4-satellite units and a stationary tray for charging and docking the satellites. TC-W Tray-M Set - For dedicated meeting rooms with up to 12 participants. Comes with 2-satellite units and a stationary tray for charging and docking the satellites
NEC InfinityBoard - Infinite possibilities to facilitate collaboration, drive productivity and keep employees attentive and motivated.
Meeting rooms are evolving into multi-use spaces. NEC’s InfinityBoard is designed to fit your meeting scenario, whilst perfectly fulfilling your needs for a powerful and scalable workspace. Presenting, brainstorming, reviewing, video conferencing or collaborating - whatever the objectives of your meeting, the InfinityBoard presents a perfect fit modular solution to achieve your desired meeting room space.
Your all in one solution for your meeting room
• UHD “pixel-free” viewing in 65” or 84” size.
• Future proof with upgradable OPS Slot-In PC.
• Flexible app installation according to customer needs.
• Easy multiple wireless presenting and collaboration supporting all devices (BYOD) including major operating systems Windows, MAC, Android and iOS.
• Ready for any video conferencing platform.
• Intuitive pen writing, palm erasing and finger touching.
X651UHD-2 Infinity Display, OPS, Huddly Camera, SP-65SM Infinity Speaker, 2 x passive Pen, MultiPresenter Stick
X841UHD-2 Infinity Display, OPS, Huddly Camera, SP-84SM Infinity Speaker, 2 x passive Pen, MultiPresenter Stick