NEC Solutions Zone
JohnRyan plans, delivers and manages large scale digital signage solutions for leading corporations. We specialize in digital signage for the retail bank branch and for internal employee communications.
We provide an enterprise level CMS and end-to-end skills and services that deliver World Class digital signage programs. We provide complete support from planning though deployment and ongoing managament; we are essentially an extra member of your team. Our services are modular so you can simply pick and choose the services you need to ensure you have exactly the right level of service support.
Our solutions are agnostic to media player and content distribution solution affording maximum flexibility and our solutions are designed to meet the rigorous security requirements of retail banks.
We are differentiated by the exceptional level of upfront and ongoing support we provide our clients, and by our patented monitoring tools that keep our client’s screens from ever going dark. We take complex project requirements and transform these into tailored solutions at scale.
ThinkHub is a multi-user software application for collaboration.
It will run on any size touchscreen – in single panel or video wall configuration - and is qualified to work with most major touchscreen technologies.
ThinkHub brings together people, locations, devices, applications, content & ideas into a dynamic and fully interactive multi-touch canvas that is up to 20 times the surface area of the physical display.
It allows users to convene video conferences, present, take notes with the handwritten note feature, and use multi-touch web browsers. It works with the same devices, content and software that you already use.
And it supports device mirroring for laptops, tablets and smart phones across all major platforms including Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android via the T1V AirConnect™ App
Built with ease of use and customers in mind, ThinkHub allows people to work together more productively, in real time, whether co-located or from wherever in the world they are.
Esprit Digital were selected to provide a full digital solution to Elan Media in the Mall of Qatar. In partnership with local integrator AVT Audio Visual Technology in Doha.
As an advertising network in a mall it is second-to-none anywhere in the world and has already proven a commercial success with brands from all market sectors. As standalone pieces of digital furniture deployed throughout a billion-dollar retail environment, they have been universally accepted and are currently being rolled out to other sites across the Middle East.
The client brief for this project was simple: create the biggest and best digital shopper environment in the Middle East. To date only a few airports in the region have embraced digital screen technology as a perfect medium to enhance their customer’s journeys and malls have almost exclusively stayed with traditional paper advertising systems. This will all change now as the Mall of Qatar has significantly raised the bar and demonstrated to undeniable effect how a well-thought out, well-planned, beautifully designed digital hardware installation can be a key differentiator in a competitive sector like shopping centres.
Esprit built totally bespoke double sided 70” LCD Pods (MUPI’s) which utilise the NEC P703 700Nit display. These highly stylised, iconic structures incorporate our latest Cortex thermal and remote management technology, which means maintenance visits are extremely rare if ever – almost any issue can be resolved from our Network Operating Centres around the world. Other features of this remarkable unit include LED side strips that change colour with content, full audience measurement, iBeacons and ClearSpace™, Esprit Digital’s proprietary sensor system which warns management of obstructions to their screens.
“From the beginning of this project we were very clear in our minds what we wanted to deliver. Very simply, a world class Digital OOH installation that would utilise the very latest and best technology available, would match the look and feel of the mall, and be a commercial success. We were also very clear about the type of partner
we needed, not just for access to the technology, but for design and implementation, and advice – delivering a real partnership. Esprit Digital have done all of this and more, and I am delighted that we selected them for this project”.
Jamie Ball, COO Elan Media.
Making Digital Signage simpler and more flexible - The NEC Edition of the Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Module leaves nothing to be desired.
Seamlessly embedded into many NEC Large Format Displays, the Compute Module boosts the display performance to suit any visual application. This open-platform solution offers unrivalled flexibility and performance in creating customised display applications whilst securing futureproof operation with an upgrade path through its modular and exchangeable slot design. Software providers and users benefit from the vast number of already available open source solutions accessible from the global Raspberry Pi developers community. The NEC edition tops the standard Raspberry Pi performance with extended memory capabilities and intelligent Digital Signage support such as the Watch Dog Timer and Real Time Clock for scheduling. The Ethernet and USB interfaces of the display allow easy integration into a network or connection with external devices such as mouse, keyboard and touch.
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 NEC Edition is the smartest combination of computing power with professional yet cost-effective Signage displays for use in retail environments, passenger information, quick service menu boards and so many more applications.
Delivering Genuine Benefits:
- Future-Proof with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – Upgrade the power of the display by escalating the computing power at any time to boost performance capability.
- Powerful possibilities – the Quad Core 1.2 GHZ processor provides amazing performance for crisp Full HD playback with an unrivalled price-performance ratio.
- Designed for professional Digital Signage – The NEC Edition features an extended onboard memory of 16 GB, a Watch Dog Timer and a Real Time Clock as well as pre-loaded licences for video decoding to meet the particular demands of professional signage applications.
- Unlimited versatility – Supporting a broad range of operating systems, such as Raspbian, Ubuntu and other Linux distributions, as well as Win10IoT Core, this open platform offers high flexibility for digital signage software providers and system integrators.
- Seamless and fully embedded – Simply slotted into the display for a fully integrated solution, external mounting is obsolete. An elegant, cable-free solution with internal connection for power, video, audio, data and all control interfaces.
- Economical – enjoy high performance and low energy use with associated savings.
- High reliability – the use of industrial grade components and our advanced heat management makes this solution ideally suited for 24/7 operation.
- Trusted state-of-the-art technology – Raspberry Pi computing is a worldwide success story with proven high reliability and an unmatched price-performance ratio making it attractive for professional applications.