NEC Solutions Zone
Digital Signage, InStore Assistant, Self Service and Touch Mirror
The connection to the Onlineshop is ensured by the Digital Signage solution, a self service terminal, the InStore Assistant as a customer consulting tool for employees, as well as a mirror with built-in touch screen.
The 80 "digital signage screens in the shop window and as video walls in the checkout area play product videos and image pictures.
With the help of the wall-mounted self-service terminal and the 2m large mirror with built-in touch-screen, customers can capture articles via scanners and query availabilities, sizes and colors. By linking to Omnichannel processes, the articles can be ordered directly. Delivery options Ship-to-Store or Ship-to-Home are available. With the help of the InStore Assistant on smartphones, customer consultants can request item stocks and order items from other stores or the onlineshop for the customer.
The BÄR GmbH a manufactory for comfortable shoes with 22 stores throughout Germany uses for the sales consulting a combination of Guided Selling and Digital Signage .
The employees control over their mobile device, the content that will be shown on screens or video screens at the POS. This can be an emotional video as well as product or availability information or matching accessories.
Successful reference project @ the Adler Modemärkte AG shows how they benefits from the digitization of the sales floor.
The sales promotion applications are deployed at various locations of the Adler Company. In all locations the solutions demonstrate how digital solutions and personal service are intertwined and thus give the sales personnel more time to take care of customers and focus on their core tasks.
• InStore Assistant - sales advice with mobile devices
• Interactive fitting room - browse the collection and get inspired
• Digital signage at the POS - for guaranteed more attention
• Cab Occupancy App - displays occupancy
Finance -trusted real-time data communication -
Upgrade your content updates - Whether your audience is in the clamor of the financial district floor or in local banks, updating to digital signage solutions accurately delivers and streamlines the information you display. In the financial world, where there’s time-sensitive information constantly updating, a stable digital platform is essential to keeping that information flowing.
Reinforce brand confidence and customer experience - Digital improves the experience across all touchpoints in finance – ATM screens personalized to a single user, self-service kiosks as well as large-scale video walls streaming financial news make an immediate impact. Digital signage can transform the personal banking experience by reducing perceived wait times while entertaining and informing, always staying relevant to the current audience’s financial needs, reinforcing confidence in your brand.
- Display real-time information linking to internal data sources and live financial data feeds
- Maximize profit through cross-selling and upselling, reduced operational costs
- Generate, deploy and update content from a central location or allow for content to be updated to fit local banking conditions and audience
- Encourage customer loyalty and attract new business with eye catching promotions and interactive displays
- Tailor ATM screen content to a single user focus