Munich, September 30 – Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe today announces two new models in its innovative C Series large format displays which combine stunning UHD resolution, high reliability, and long lifetime.
The C Series has become the display of choice for a wide range of applications, from business presentations to digital signage. As part of its commitment to continuous improvement, Sharp/NEC conducted wide-ranging feedback to identify further improvements to its product range. The result is the 75” NEC MultiSync® C750Q and the 86” NEC MultiSync® C860Q models.
Both displays are available from the beginning of November and deliver pixel-free viewing at large scale and embedded office functionalities. They also provide future-ready operation thanks to NEC Open Modular Intelligence (OMi), the platform which enables users to upgrade the power of displays at any time by seamlessly integrating NEC’s range of OPS Slot-in PCs or signal interfaces.
Other product features, available across both displays, include:
- Professional haze levels, ensuring great visibility without distracting reflections
- Brightness of 350 cd/m2 for perfect viewing quality in all environments and light levels
- Embedded office functionalities, including wake-up on connection for more efficient meetings
- Future-proof signal connectivity and processing, including numerous native UHD resolution inputs with 60Hz refresh rate, DisplayPort and HDMI, plus automatic upscaling to UHD for other signals
- Cost Saving Device Management, which saves operators effort by enabling them to connect every device from a centralised location through the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool
Like all products in the reliable NEC MultiSync® display range, the new models are designed to give presenters maximum confidence during presentations to up to 12 participants for C750Q and 13 for C860Q. Meanwhile retailers, hospitality providers and transport hubs can boost sales and optimise wayfinding through UHD digital signage. Both displays feature slim bezels and a modern appearance to complement state-of-the art architecture and integrate seamlessly into interior designs.
Martin Lienau, Product Manager Large Format Displays at Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe, said, “Since the pandemic began, more and more businesses have come to realise the importance of UHD video conferencing, with pin-sharp resolution and high visibility in all environments. We have designed the new C750Q and C860Q displays to incorporate user feedback and make the C Series even more affordable than ever.”
“With industry-leading performance, a comprehensive feature-set and future-proofed connectivity, our new displays provide the ultimate combination of price and performance for a range of applications in multiple industries.”
For further information on the NEC MultiSync® C750Q and C860Q or the rest of Sharp/NEC’s family of large format displays, visit dedicated web pages.