Dual-Screen Room System for creative and interactive hybrid meetings
The 55” NEC Dual-Screen Room System combines two displays, an interactive NEC MultiSync® M551 IGB and an identically designed non-interactive MultiSync® M551 IGB non-touch, into a comprehensive user-friendly system. It is ideally suited for meeting and collaboration environments, whether for fully present or hybrid team meetings. With a sleek and elegant design, the display solution seamlessly fits into modern office spaces.
When working with an interactive and a non-interactive display in a dual-screen scenario, users no longer need to compromise between design and functionality. With the 55” NEC Du-Co Room System, users not only benefit from a visually pleasing solution but also an enhanced usability. Equipped with an InGlass™ touch display, the system offers a best-in-class pen-on-paper writing experience. Optimised for video conferencing (VC) room systems, the display solution facilitates creative processes in hybrid meetings, such as in Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
- Don't compromise on design – combining an interactive and non-interactive display with the same sleek and elegant design.
- Natural writing experience – it’s like working on paper! Whether using finger or pen, the InGlass™ touch technology provides seamless interactive touch performance including Windows Ink and palm rejection.
- Both displays featuring NEC Open Modular Intelligence (OMI) slot-in technology – choose scalable computing power with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 or the more powerful Intel® Smart Display Modules (Intel® SDM) for tailor-made solutions.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Be more productive – get a one-year free license of FlatFrog Board for Rooms! FlatFrog Board whiteboard software makes hybrid work easy and equally productive for everyone.