NEC MultiSync® ME551 AirServer
LCD 55" Midrange Large Format Display (incl. AirServer® Embedded Screen Mirroring Solution)
Content sharing made simple with native wireless screen mirroring
Initiating effective collaboration in meeting rooms has never been easier to plan, install and operate. Simply share content from your personal device to the large meeting room display.
The MultiSync® ME/M series AirServer models provide a sleek combination of intuitive screen sharing with professional display technology for meeting rooms and huddle spaces.
Future-proof and upgradable, AirServer software is powered by a pre-installed modular SoC Raspberry Pi module which transforms the Sharp/NEC M and ME series large format display into a universal screen mirroring receiver. With AirServer enabled on the Sharp/NEC large format display, users can wirelessly mirror the content on their personal screen (Mac or PC, iPhone, iPad, Android or Chromebook) to the meeting room display, instantly turning the room into a collaborative space.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Secure remote management – control your devices remotely and securely using NEC NaviSet Administrator 2; proactively manage maintenance requirements saving time and resources
- Ease of use and operation – smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources.
- Future Ready Connectivity – featuring multiple industry standard digital and analogue signal inputs for flexible integration into AV infrastructures.
- Effortless content playback – the integrated USB media player supports various image video file formats for effortless and standalone content playback.