Munich January 31, 2023 – Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe is presenting a unique selection of the latest display technologies at ISE 2023 in Barcelona this week on stand E600 in Hall 3. At the world’s largest and most important exhibition for AV and systems integration providers, Sharp/NEC will showcase the greater choice and wider expertise that comes from two leading brands under one umbrella. Visitors will have the opportunity to experience how Sharp/NEC brings its “lasting vision” to life, with long-life durability and high quality the central pillars of Sharp/NEC’s sustainable management, reflected in products, solutions and services that last.
Highlights at the Sharp/NEC stand include:
- the latest visual technology for Command & Control scenarios, including the latest Hiperwall ver 8.0 software update in IP-based video wall and signage control solutions, bringing powerful features which significantly improve content integrity, security, system performance, and content sharing,
- an impressive dvLED solution taking centre stage on the stand with a curved display demonstrating the creative flexibility of this technology,
- state-of-the-art Meeting and Collaboration technologies in hybrid workflows, facilitating Bring Your Own Meeting scenarios and supporting frictionless experiences in today’s agile workplace,
- flexible, simple to deploy and scalable display solutions for Signage applications,
- the latest laser projection technologies with professional integration capabilities, and
- comprehensive AV solutions with Sharp/NEC partners Abstracta, AirServer, Bose Pro, FlatFrog, Huddly, Neat and Cisco Webex.
“The last years have been marked by changes, both for us at Sharp/NEC and the AV industry as a whole. We are therefore all the more looking forward to returning to ISE in 2023 and engaging with our partners and customers to discuss current trends, as well as challenges and potential solutions, and to receive their feedback on our solution highlights presented at the show. We are delighted to welcome visitors to ISE at our stand so they can experience Sharp/NEC’s lasting vision for themselves”, says Ian Barnard, Senior Vice President Marketing and Product Management at Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe.
For more information on the stand or to register to the guided booth tours, please visit dedicated ISE web pages or read our latest blog Can’t wait to ‘ISE’ you in Barcelona! - Sharp NEC Display Solutions.