The Definition of Digital Signage
Modular and scalable, NEC’s MultiSync® P754Q display brings powerful capability for best-in-class large screen visualisation. Deliver your message with impact and seamless simplicity for the most convincing results.
Stunning UHD "pixel-free" ergonomic viewing is smartly merged with reliable colour reproduction for the most realistic and thrilling images with expanded contrast ratios. Compelling readability even in bright ambient light conditions is guaranteed with high brightness levels of 650 cd/m² combined with an anti-glare surface. Its modern, slim design forms an elegant digital surface which perfectly complements the surrounding architecture and integrates seamlessly into any environment. The Open Modular Intelligence (OMi) approach provides tailor-made signage solutions, where scalable computing power such as Raspberry Pi compute modules or OPS Slot-in PCs are seamlessly embedded into the display.
The 75” MultiSync® P754Q is the ultimate expansive choice for large visual surfaces in bright retail environments, passenger information and other public spaces as well as for colour critical reference applications in science, media and control rooms.
- Superb readability in bright light environments – crisp playback of content thanks to high brightness output of 650 cd/m² and anti-reflective screen surface delivers clearly visible messages even under varying and demanding ambient conditions.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous native UHD resolution inputs with 60Hz refresh rate including DisplayPort, HDMI and an option slot for OPS Slot-in PCs, plus automatic upscaling to UHD for other signals, provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the SpectraView Engine for precise, natural images.