A new class of bright projection
Now even larger spaces can benefit from Sharp/NEC’s innovation in silent technology with the 17,000 center lumens PA1705UL laser projector, ensuring all attention is focused on the stunning image delivery.
Featuring unprecedented White Point performance, factory pre-calibrated for the perfect white, 12-bit colour signal processing and wide colour space, the audience will experience extraordinarily vivid colour saturation and contrast levels.
The enhanced sealed optical engine allows a filter-free design, IP5X rated against dust ingress - no possibility of dust contaminating the LCD panels for long-term picture stability and brilliant colour brightness. What’s more, with our filterless LCD projector design and no lamp replacement, service costs are dramatically reduced for a low cost of ownership and up to 20,000 hours life-time.
Sharp/NEC customers can easily make the transition to benefit from the latest laser technology. The PA1705UL is a professional installation projector featuring advanced installation capabilities as demanded by higher education, leisure and museum applications.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- No filter service required – the enhanced sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design, IP5X rated against dust ingress. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget
- Compact design – a large venue projector with a comparatively small footprint and light weight design.
- Impress with vivid colour & contrast – brilliant white and wide colour space with high dynamic contrast supporting HDR10 standard via HDMI interface.
- Incredible visualisation capabilities – impressive free tilt and portrait installation capability, unique geometric adjustment, picture in picture, tiling, 3D support and camera based blending/stacking up to 4K.