OPS Slot-In PC Cortex-A53 Quad Core
high-performance computing for UHD and 4K playback with android based applications
Цена по infomail _at_ nec-displays _dot_ com
The Single Board Computer Cortex-A53 Quad-core CPU Leading Digital Signage to the Next Level
OPS Single Board Computer Cortex-A53 Quad-core CPU is based on a Quad Core ARM processor with integrated Multi-Media Processor capable of 4K and UHD playback and ability to run third party software. It supports true 4K video playback with hardware assisted support for various video formats and was designed with display integration in mind, and can be plugged directly into any Displaying device supporting the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS). Due to the high performance level, the playback of Android based Software Applications and the wide range of connectivity options it is ideally suited for Digital Signage applications in Retail, Aviation and Transportation, Restaurants, Digital out of Home or most conventional signage uses.
Key Application: Combined with the latest technology these slot-in PCs are used as flight information controllers in airports, as media players for retail signage applications, as menu board play-out systems for QSR or as video conferencing clients in corporate applications and much more.
Delivering Genuine Benefits
- Superior performance, high efficiency - The Quad Core CPU and the integrated Mali 450 Graphics delivers stunning performance for crisp UHD and 4K playback supporting formats such as H.264 and H.265.
- High usage flexibility - Thanks to wide connectivity including 2 x USB 2.0 for connection to keyboard, mouse, flash, or touch screen, SD Card Slot, Gigabit Ethernet and W-LAN for network integration.
- Unlimited versatility - Supporting a wide range of software applications running on Android 5.1, this open platform offers high flexibility for Digital Signage Software providers and system integrators.
- Fan-less design - Ensuring silent operation and increased durability and reliability.
- Seamless and fully embedded – Simply slotted into the display for a fully integrated solution, external mounting is obsolete. An elegant, cable-free solution with internal connection for power, video, audio, data and all control interfaces.
- High reliability - The use of industrial grade components and advanced heat management makes this solution ideally suited for 24/7 operation.
- A Commitment to Quality - Tailored warranties are available to match long-term demands through extension of the standard warranty by up to 5 years.
|CPU||ARM A53 CPU (AmlogicS905), Quad Core , 2.0 GHz|
|Graphics||Mali 450 GPU|
|RAM||2 GB Dual Channel DDR3-1333|
|Storage||32 GB NAND Flash|
|Data Storage extension||SD Card Slot (1 GB - 64 GB), USB 2.0|
|Operating System||Android Lollipop 5.1|
|Interfaces Frontside||2 x USB 2.0; SD Card Slot (SD, SDHC); RJ45 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps; W-LAN antenna 802.11/b/g/n|
|Interfaces Backside||HDMI, L/R Audio, 3 x USB 2.0, UART; Via Internal OPS-interface (JAE 80-pin)|