Turn every wall into an opportunity
The slim NEC Multisync® UN462A turns any wall into an opportunity to reliably display information like passenger information, restaurant menus, or corporate agendas. It was made with busy spaces in mind – like airports, train stations, casual dining restaurants and even mission-critical spots like control rooms – and optimised to project static and moving content. Designed with 700cd/m² of brightness and an anti-reflection haze filter, these screens are easy to read, even in bright environments. Installation and operation is a breeze. It comes equipped with powerful calibration capabilities, so the initial video wall setup requires minimal effort, while the long-term colour and brightness will maintain a striking homogeneity. The screen's frameless design forms a flat digital canvas that allows it to blend in and create one continuous image across multiple screens.
- Easy to install – it’s simple to get your display up and running with its out-of-the-box calibrated picture pre-sets, managing colour settings and uniformity controlled by the SpectraView Engine — not to mention its simple, software-free calibration capabilities.
- Accelerate your video wall configuration – set up your wall in no time with the display’s powerful configuration capabilities, which include Auto ID/IP, Auto Tile Matrix, and Tile-/Frame Compensation. Enjoy flawless playback across your entire video wall.
- Long-lasting continuous pictures – align your display with powerful calibration capabilities. Use the white copy function, colour drift correction, uniformity control, self-calibration and validation to create a continuous surface across multiple screens that gives the appearance of one, seamless wall.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Safe and secure displays – each display is EMC class-B certified and ideally suited for critical emission environments that require safer standards than other displays do.