SDM Standalone Adapter v2
A great tool for standardising on a professional SDM computing device within your display network. Use with Large Format Displays, dvLED Displays and Projectors that do not feature an SDM slot.
Price on infomail.sndse _at_ sharp _dot_ eu
SDM Standalone Adapter v2 - Standalone operation for SDM devices
An external adapter that provides an intuitive solution for operating SDM computing devices as standalone players for visualisation devices such as projectors or desktop monitors that do not have an SDM slot built-in.
|100-240 V/AC, 50 - 60 Hz, max. 1.9 A
|22.1 x 18.0 x 3.7 cm (W x D x H)
|Works with SDM compliant slot-in PCs
- One PC system for all displays involved even if a SDM slot for integrated operation is not available for all devices.
- Ideally suited for 24/7 operation.
- Integrated power supply and full PC functionality in combination with all displays or projectors featuring a DisplayPort interface. Only a few clips for installation or removal required..
- Power recovery - with the AutoPowerOn switch you can set the device to give immediately power back to the computing device after a power outage.
- High quality and wide range of use: Industrial grade components and construction.