Hiperwall Version 8
IP-distributed software that powers the most cutting-edge video walls and distributed visualization systems available today.
Realize the Power of Distributed Visualisation
Hiperwall is an innovative software- and IP-based solution to create reliable and flexible video wall solutions that can display data and video images from different sources at unequaled high resolutions. Smart Visualisation enabling informed decision making by creating an unlimited virtual canvas to enable generating unlimited dashboards during operations, or "offline" in preparation for highly planned events.
Bring together information from many data sources and show large amounts of information in a single glance, improve image analysis, create more informed collaboration and decision-making across your organization and in conversation with your customers and enhance your audience’s experience
The Hiperwall Difference
Constant innovation ensures Hiperwall users benefit from the latest advancements to better support their current and future informed decision-making processes. Powering videowalls and distributed visualisation systems with flexibility, scalability and user-centred simplicity, Hiperwalls latest Ver8 introduces many compelling new enhancements.
With user experience always a priority, it is now even easier to move content and quickly maximize available screen space, not limited by display bezels, enhancing the simplicity of Hiperwall to create user-defined visual environments.
- Flexible and fast content visualisation - add, move, resize and remove content via drag and drop regardless of the visual technology employed.
- Next-level Hiperwall source management - enables more sources to be added and improved source management overall.
- Now 4K60 sources can be integrated into the system.
- Modular and software-based architecture - receiving updates and new capabilities is seamless and your investment is protected.
- Future-proof scalability - it is easy to expand a Hiperwall-powered system by simply adding components or change configuration at any time, no hardware limitation.
- Highest availability and resilience to failures - Hiperwall Fault Tolerance features ensure a continuous operation in mission-critical 24/7 environments.
- Great flexibility and functionality - audio control for all embedded audio. Now audio can be enabled/disabled, and level controlled at each output point.
- For larger systems Hiperwall now offers "HiperZones". This enables operators to be restricted in which areas of a large wall they are able to place content. This ensures no accidental overlaying of critical information at a critical time. The size and positioning of zones can be changed by the HiperController desk.
Content Acquisition - HiperSource
IP streams enhancement enables existing hardware to manage real-time content from different sources and import image and video file playbacks.
- Video grabbing - PC Desktops, Web Browser, Web Apps, Applications
- HiperBrowser offering an output up to 200 mps on screen
- IP Cameras
- Video Streaming fpr up to 4K60 content
Content Manipulation – HiperControl
Used to manage the video wall and distribution systems. Various options are available to provide additional functionality to the system, like possible integration of integrated video management systems (VMS) or the easy move of objects allowing users to quickly maximize available space on the wall canvas and minimize possible downtime by seamless redundancy
- Scaling, Resizing, Cropping
- Automation, Scheduling
- Signal Routing
Visualization - Hiperview
Provides low latency and state-of-the-art synchronisation across multiple video walls, used to visualise content. Various licences and options available.
- Device agnostic Large Format Displays, Direct View LEDs, Projectors
- Unlimited canvas resolution and layouts
- Unlimited display nodes offering a large variety of wall layout possibilities