Munich January 30, 2024 – Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe is showcasing a range of new products and solutions at the 20th edition of Integrated Systems Europe 2024, demonstrating the company's commitment to the sustainable evolution of display technology. Themed "Towards Tomorrow," the booth shows products designed to enhance the user experience and reinforce Sharp/NEC's position as a leading display company for professionals.
The key highlights at the Sharp/NEC stand include:
- Energy-efficient ePaper Displays: 13" and 25" ePaper displays with zero-power consumption during content playback and paper-like readability in the brightest environments.
- dvLED FE Series: The third generation dvLED FE Series incorporates highly energy-efficient Flip-Chip technology, enhancing visual excellence yet consuming 60% less power.
- Sharp MultiSync® ME Series: The second generation of the MultiSync® ME Series large format displays, bringing value and performance for Enterprise users.
- Sharp P601Q and P721Q projectors: Two all-new 4K UHD projectors that deliver versatile value with brightness levels of up to 6000 ANSI lumen and 7200 ANSI lumen.
- dvLED FC Series Tower: A 4-metre high, 3-sided Tower installation featuring a customised LED surface, seamlessly wrapping around two sides with a 90-degree curve, and with interactive real-time 3D content managed by Sharp/NEC’s digital communication partner, ~sedna GmbH.
New to the Sharp/NEC booth this year are the Tech Talks with Intel, which are taking place daily from Tuesday to Thursday at 3:30 pm. Experts from Intel and Sharp/NEC will discuss the latest trends and innovations in digital signage and AV over IP, as well as workflow optimisation with AI, and explore the various options and possibilities of SDM computing devices. Sessions will be conducted in English and last approximately 30 minutes.
Furthermore, there are also expert-led Guided Booth Tours, conducted in different languages and lasting about 45 minutes. These tours highlight key Sharp/NEC products and solutions, presenting the value proposition and offering the ideal opportunity for visitors to discover, learn, network, and engage within the global AV and Systems Integration community.
“We are extremely proud to join ISE this year with so many new exciting product announcements, building on the success of the joint venture between Sharp and NEC”, declares Ian Barnard, Senior Vice President Marketing and Product Management EMEA at Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe. “Our vision is to emerge as the leading professional display company, proudly displaying our Japanese heritage. The path ahead is clear to further drive efficiencies and create even more added value for our customers. Our future journey will be spearheaded by our new President and Managing Director Christof Böhm who will lead us with his unwavering commitment to quality, the enduring principles of sustainability, and change through continuity – values that underpin our responsible business practices today and in the future.”