NEC Solutions Zone
NEC display Solutions® large format displays seamlessly integrate Intel® OPS devices, eliminating the need for external power and running additional cables. Deployed in tandem with the DM NVX™ D80 IoAV Network Decoder, NEC displays are instantly transformed into native DM NVX AV-over-IP endpoints.
The DM NVX network transports both AV signals and USB and control commands. With exclusive Pixel Perfect Processing technology, DM NVX is the only AV-over-IP solution that delivers a flawless image every time over any network.
On the network
The DM-NVX-D80-IoAV delivers flawless 4K audio and video across any existing 1Gb network. Additionally, the built-in OPS technology eliminates the need for additional cables and external power supply, thereby streamlining installation and reducing costs. The DM-NVX-D80-IoAV also adds enterprise-grade security and Crestron XiO Cloud™ service functionality for easy centralized deployment and management.
Intel and NEC defined the Open Pluggable Specification as the industry-wide form factor for compute module devices, providing easy slide-in installation into the display. Design of the DM NVX D80 IoAV is based on this specification so it neatly plugs directly into the OPS slot at the back of the NEC display.
Solution that empowers advertising agencies and retailers to broadcast their brand story to the world by providing them with the easiest digital signage solution on the market.
We offer the easiest dynamic display solution out there. It empowers users to create an infinite variety of content scenarios and high-impact messages perfectly tailored to their needs and context.
We empower communicators to showcase their stories and to transform every screen into an opportunity to engage with their target audience. We enable them to be creative, agile and responsive in the design and delivery of their broadcast scenarios.
Today, more than 12,000 screens are being managed via our platform in 32 countries for companies such as Shell, Phenix Group, Mama Shelter, Spie, Lagardère Travel Retail, Boulanger or even Axa and Etam.
As part of the Alliance partnership with NEC Display Solutions, Cenareo Content Management System is availalbe to be installed directly from the NEC MediaPlayer.
Delivery of six InfoBoxes with dual touch monitors 55” installed at Warsaw Chopin Airport devices are IB REACTA 2x55. They were made from epoxy laminate with dedicated software KIOSK BROWSER based on Digital Signage DINE platform.
DS DINE software is an application used for content presentation in client-server architecture. It is dedicated for systems based on large displays as well as touch screens (single and multi-touch), and monitors used in the InfoBoxes and Totems. It guarantees presentation and remote updates various content on multimedia mediums.
DS DINE allows preparation, projection and remote management of the content within respective modules
Specific information, advertisements and messages are directed to exact mediums, at precise time with content fitted to display’s location.
Infoboxes at Warsaw Chopin Airport are part of Platforma Lokalizacji Pasażerów system implemented by company INOVATICA. Our task included design, production and installation of the product. The challenge was not only the high demands for utility of Infoboxes, but also the logistics of the installation. InfoBox in the airport hall is not only functional and modern, but also very stable. Thanks to our project, the device can be also used by the disabled on the wheelchairs. Due to situation that InfoBoxes were not only installed in the land side, but also in the air side, work could be done only at night at the specific hours. Completion of the task confirmed design, production and installation high competences of our employees.
The M 1.05 is a creation which was originally developed for the aerospace. Now it is also available for diverse 55/65 inch devices, especially for the products of NEC. With a top-quality implementation and an ergonomic alignment, the M 1.05 facilitates the work via Multitouch-Display enormously. Functional furniture design meets the latest technology.
Next to an innovative design and the latest technology our customers can choose from a wide range of different colors for the display stand. This will allow the high-quality presentation furniture to either be integrated or to stick out in conference rooms at the best possible way.
All standard RAL-colors are available without a surcharge. We try to fulfill special customer´s requests after contacting us. Changes can also be made with different wood veneers or types of solid wood.We also build in more ports in the control bars if needed, in order to synchronise presentations with fast as possible.
Der M 1.05 ist eine Kreation die für die Raumfahrt entwickelt wurde und nun als fertiges Modell für diverse 55/ 65 Zoll-Geräte für sie verfügbar ist. Hochwertigste Umsetzung und ergonomisch ausgerichtet erleichtert das M 1.05 das Arbeiten via Multitouch-Display enorm. Funktionale und designorientierte Möbeltechnik verbunden mit neuester Technologie.
Neben innovativem Design und modernster Technik sollen den Kundinnen und Kunden auch Personalisierungen in der Farbgebung möglich sein. Auf diese Art können die hochwertigen Präsentationsmöbel bestmöglich in schon bestehende Konferenzräume integriert werden – oder sich besonders davon abheben.
Alle gängigen RAL-Farbtöne stehen ohne Aufpreis zur Auswahl. Sonderwünsche versuchen wir nach Rücksprache bestmöglich zu erfüllen. Darüber hinaus kann die Optik auch in diversen Holzfurnieren oder in diversem Massivholz angelegt werden.
Außerdem besteht die Möglichkeit, weitere Anschlüsse in die Steuerleiste zu integrieren, um etwa Präsentationen auf schnellstem Wege zu synchronisieren.
Waapiti, the most intuitive digital signage platform, integrated into the P and V series of NEC
The challenge: Jean Louis David hair salons sector had a problem of not having the flexibility and immediacy to change pricing and promotions in the windows.
The aim: to speed up and provide flexibility to Jean Louis David hair salons franchise when promoting their services in the windows, and attract customers, as well as generating cross-selling.
The solution: In this case, in San Fernando Jean Louis David’s franchise, the problem was solved through the implementation of 55” professional vertical screen in the windows that integrates Waapiti digital signage platform into Raspberry Pi Firmware.
The success: is achieved through a communication consulting service that comes from the Waapiti content department, as well as a customer support & technical maintenance team. The content design service and self-management of each hair salon provide a remarkable value for a franchise brand: adapting two campaign each year, creating templates and managing contents weekly. Projects like this one demonstrate that a digital signage service goes far beyond just equipment.
Advantages of Waapiti digital signage platform:
SaaS platform cloud based
Linux-based player software
Total stability: local playback
co-management & access from different user levels
Management based on tags
Dynamic content: smart playlists and HTML templates
Waapiti’s Raspberry Pi firmware developed for digital signage is very advanced in terms of functionality and is a simple and clear way to offer a unique and complete solution of digital signage.
Advantages of working on a integrated hardware on the manufacturer’s display:
Ease of installation and maintenance
reduces amount of necessary cabling (power, connectivity, serial control)
About Waapiti - The Waapiti digital signage platform is integrated into the P and V series of NEC large format professional displays. The Waapiti platform has a good track record in the market: over 7 years running and more than 1,000 players installed. Also, being one of the first platforms to use the Raspberry Pi hardware has given Waapiti a lot of experience, which results in great stability in digital signage projects.
Please download the brochure, or click the "more information" button to learn more about the challenges, the solution and the result of the QEII Conference Center solution.
Virtual Reality 3D is an image of artificial reality, created with the use of Information Technology.
Virtual Reality is mixing and interacting with our real world more and more often. It serves us as a tool that
drastically reduces the cost of such activities as: researching, designing or gaining experience.
Virtual Reality has many practical applications. It is primarily used for training, science and simulation. In such
fields of our lives as army, industrial engineering or medicine, Virtual Reality is an invaluable tool for totally safe
training of the staff working every day at high risk operations. The contents, experiences, all the elements of Virtual Reality are as close as possible to the real ones and they let simulate situations that may happen in real life.
Virtual reality can also create artificial and imaginary world that can stimulate our imagination: the world, in
which essential, well-known principles and laws can be broken and replaced with others. It allows you to sense
emotions, which real world is not able to provide us with.
Creating Virtual Reality system is a complex process, in which firstly we have to establish the purpose and the
main functionality. At the preliminary stage, depending on our needs, an appropriate system of projection has to be chosen for our application.
The company Integra AV creates professionally 3D Virtual Reality Systems and delivers complete VR solutions,which include:
»» 3D Projection Systems
»» Motion Tracking Systems
»» Software for displaying an optimized image for the projection system being applied
»» Control Systems
»» Audio Systems
»» Mechanical Systems
»» Pneumatic systems
Please download the brochure to learn more about the challenges, the solution and the result of the IstanbulOnkoloji Hospital solution.
The Museum of Papermaking in Duszniki-Zdrój
In the old paper drying building, we have created two new showrooms and a specially designed educational room.
SLX was responsiblefor the implementation of a dedicated museum set with associated multimedia and interactive systems. The whole exhibition was supported with specially prepared applications for visitors.
The biggest challenge in the project was to settle the new technology in the old wooden space in accordance with the museums’ requirements. And that's why the highest safety standards were kept. The new exhibitions were adjusted to the needs of people with movement, sight and hearing disorders.
Paper money in Poland Exhibition
The exhibition presents the history of Polish paper money since its very beginning in 1794. The manner of supplying information through an attractive multimedia form was optimized in order to amuse a vast group of receivers — it will interest both children and adults.
Dedicated NEC monitors with specially prepared touch pads under thick pane of glass were installed in this part of museum. NEC M353WS series were used for short-throw projections on the glass and videomapping. All the equipment is managed and monitored by a specially prepared control system.
Paper art Exhibition
The place where artists from the field of paper art are able to organize exhibitions, workshops, open air sessions and meetings. The new permanent exhibition is based on authentic works of artists and complemented by multimedia presentations.
Powerful NEC PA653U projectors with projection on the glass and dedicated interactive kiosks with NEC LCD were installed there. The exhibition is complemented by very specialized lights and sound that are made for the museum rooms.
The new specially designed and multi-functional room creates comfortable conditions for both visitors and lecturers. It provides the opportunity to enhance the offer of workshops and museum classes as well as complement them with multimedia (large format LCD displays and projection)
Yodeck - Cloud Digital Signage on the Raspberry Pi
Who said that Digital Signage is just about the Display or the Player? Yodeck.com is a complete Digital Signage cloud service that powers thousands of screens around the world and used by big brands, such as Dominos, Pizza Hut, Delta and UPS.
What can you do with Yodeck?
- Manage what gets displayed on public screens, how, and when it gets displayed
- Show combined layouts of Videos/PPT, Images, YouTube, Web, Live Streams, RSS Tickers, Widgets
- Use the same Player for Digital Signage and In-Store Audio
- Super-Easy Central Management Dashboard
- One Yodeck Player Connected to Each Monitor
- Simple & Affordable Pricing: Monthly/Annual Fee per Monitor
- Innovative Features Coming Up
What is unique about Yodeck?
Yodeck combines three characteristics that, together, make it unique:
- Designed for Low-Cost Player Hardware - currently works with:
- NEC Vxx4 & Pxx4 series displays, or
- external Raspberry Pi 3 Player we provide, ready to be used
- any Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3, Zero, Compute Module
- playback is hardware-accelerated on all options, for smooth playback
- Affordable service pricing - with remote support and software updates included
- Easy but Powerful Management Dashboard - supports any kind of content you can think of, while still staying simple so that anyone can use it
Why is Yodeck better than others?
- Unparallel Content Compatibility
- Typical Media: Images (any format), Videos (any format), Web Sites and HTML ZIP files
- Documents: PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Streams: YouTube, Ustream, HLS, UDP, RTP and more
- Widgets: RSS Tickers (Scrolling Texts), clocks, Weather, and more
- Flexible & Easy Management
- Intuitive Web User Interface, so that any User or Department (HR, Marketing, etc) can manage content
- Mass-manage huge number of Media, with folders
- Create Playlists, with instant transitions between all types of content
- Define Shows (layouts), arranging Media/Playlists in a drag-and-drop screen layout editor
- Schedule playback, with a calendar-like view
- Easily manage thousands of screens using Tags
- Sub-Playlists and Tag-based Playlists for handling large collections of Media
- Proof-of-Play (Playback Reports)
- Enhanced Connectivity
- Ethernet (embedded or USB), WiFi (embedded or USB), 3G/4G/LTE (USB)
- HTTP Proxies, Web Filtering Access List, DHCP/StaticIP, and any networking configuration required
- Works over poor connections, can withstand total Internet outage of up to 30 days.
- Video-Wall Support (using 1 Player per screen + 1 "Master" Player)
- Increased Security
- Multiple Users with Permissions
- Detailed Access Control with "Workspaces", ideal for multiple content managers across different locations
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Encrypted Digital Signatures for verifying scheduling authenticity
- TLS for communication and content authenticity
- Hardened Player software, Firewalled
- Single-Sign On using SAML
- IP Whitelisting for Users
- Custom Password Policy
- Try Before You Buy
Who is using Yodeck and for what?
Yodeck is currently serving customers in the following industries:
- Menuboards - from small diners and cafes, incl. big brands like Dominos, Pizza Hut and McDonalds
- Internal Communications - companies of varying size and usage, incl. brands like Delta, Heineken and UPS
- Retail - businesses with physical store in a huge selection of retail industries, incl. brands like Flight Centre and American Express
- Dashboards / KPIs - display any kind of statistics and reports live on screens. incl. Brookhaven National Laboratory that use Yodeck to display status and statistics from their NSLS II particle accelerator.
- Transportation - from train stations schedule screens, to airports like Perth Airport
- Hospitality - used in tens of Hotels, in reception screens, Hotel channels, even pay-per-view STBs
- Healthcare - clinics, vetinaries, dentists, and more
- Betting - Betting Operators for in-shop live streaming and data feeds
- Education - several school districts, private schools, universities, research labs
- Promotional - countless businesses promoting their own services and activities
- Ad Networks - partners building networks, selling display time
With thousands of customers and more than 120 Partners in 30+ countries around the world, Yodeck can help any business make the best out of their screens.
NEC PX1004UL Laser Projector - Simply Install And Relax
More than 20,000 hours of hassle free operation and high quality performance combined with low TCO thanks to the laser light source, the sealed light engine and the integrated liquid cooling system. The NEC scaler chip and the Sweetvision contrast enhancement deliver best image performance, clarity and crispness. And the free tilt and geometric control makes the PX1004UL extremely flexible and with projector stacking you can even reach a brightness of up to 40,000 ANSI lumen and a 4K resolution.
Please download the brochure to learn more about the challenges, the solution and the result of the installation @ the University of Hertfordshire.
Please download the brochure to learn more about the challenges, the solution and the result of the installation @ the City, University of London.
Draco OPS+ KVM extender
The Draco OPS/OPS+ KVM extender simplifies the installation, operation and management of remote displays in retail signage, passenger information, medical and other applications.
A single module inserted into a standard OPS+ socket delivers HD and 4K video and digital audio connectivity, with full interactivity. Single wire connection – Cat X or fiber enables remote connection to displays up to 140 m / 10 km from the media source.
For hard-to-access and highly secure installations and for better system management the Draco OPS+ KVM extender delivers the ideal solution.
- High performance AV extension – Lossless video to 4K 60Hz, 4:4:4
- Single wire connection – Up to 140 m – 10 Km (Cat X and fiber)
- Safe, secure - Prevents eavesdropping and unauthorized access
- Flexible, instant switching – Matrix switchable, 8 – 576 ports
- Fully interactive – Instant USB 2.0, USB 3.0 data transfer
- Reliable - Built-in redundancy, hardware back-up
- Enhanced management – Monitoring and control of signage systems
- Ideal for signage applications – Retail, public venues, transport, finance
The Draco OPS+ KVM extender is compatible with every display with an OPS+ slot. Backward compatibility with OPS displays..
Flexible, maintainable and reliable
Allows displays to be located anywhere, with single cable connection and no additional power or network cables..
Maintains full interactivity for single/multi-touch and gesture displays.
Source switching: any source to any display
A KVM matrix switch enables simple connection of any source, of any signal type to any display; ensuring the right content is seen on every screen, whenever it is needed and wherever it is. Through a convenient user control interface or bespoke controller.
Reliability and continuous operation
By centrally locating source computers, system maintenance and up-time is improved. Controlled switching and enhanced monitoring from a central point raises confidence in the operational integrity of the display network.
Security in Operation
KVM extenders greatly enhance security by restricting physical access and preventing electrical intrusion. With controlled access to computers and secured access rights, only authorized personnel can reach sensitive and critical source devices.
The Condor Beamforming Microphone Array was created with the goal of decluttering conference rooms. The Condor, featuring a built-in SIP phone, sits above or below the NEC InfinityBoard, eliminating cumbersome devices and wires from the conference table. It can easily connect to any video conferencing system, and use any external sound bar or your monitor’s internal speakers.
The Condor is completely changing the look and dynamics of conference rooms.
For more information and demonstration of the Condor MT600, please visit our video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mdBsmogeGo
The NEC InfinityBoard infinite possibilities to facilitate collaboration, drive productivity and keep employees attentive and motivated.
Meeting rooms are evolving into multi-use spaces. NEC’s InfinityBoard is designed to fit your meeting scenario, whilst perfectly fulfilling your needs for a powerful and scalable workspace. Presenting, brainstorming, reviewing, video conferencing or collaborating - whatever the objectives of your meeting, the InfinityBoard presents a perfect fit modular solution to achieve your desired meeting room space.
Your all in one solution for your meeting room
• UHD “pixel-free” viewing in 65” or 84” size.
• Future proof with upgradable OPS Slot-In PC.
• Flexible app installation according to customer needs.
• Easy multiple wireless presenting and collaboration supporting all devices (BYOD) including major operating systems Windows, MAC, Android and iOS.
• Ready for any video conferencing platform.
• Intuitive pen writing, palm erasing and finger touching.
X651UHD-2 Infinity Display, OPS, Huddly Camera, SP-65SM Infinity Speaker, 2 x passive Pen, MultiPresenter Stick
X841UHD-2 Infinity Display, OPS, Huddly Camera, SP-84SM Infinity Speaker, 2 x passive Pen, MultiPresenter Stick