NEC Solutions Zone
Solution that empowers advertising agencies and retailers to broadcast their brand story to the world by providing them with the easiest digital signage solution on the market.
We offer the easiest dynamic display solution out there. It empowers users to create an infinite variety of content scenarios and high-impact messages perfectly tailored to their needs and context.
We empower communicators to showcase their stories and to transform every screen into an opportunity to engage with their target audience. We enable them to be creative, agile and responsive in the design and delivery of their broadcast scenarios.
Today, more than 12,000 screens are being managed via our platform in 32 countries for companies such as Shell, Phenix Group, Mama Shelter, Spie, Lagardère Travel Retail, Boulanger or even Axa and Etam.
As part of the Alliance partnership with NEC Display Solutions, Cenareo Content Management System is availalbe to be installed directly from the NEC MediaPlayer.
HOLOCUBE is a fully integrated 3D projection platform that makes your product look like never before. It combines the most advanced modern display and projection techniques in a contemporary sleek housing. This enables product focused as well as contextual 3D projections.
Being a supplier of high quality goods you will want to differentiate yourself through the unique specs of your product. Nowadays this becomes a challenge as consumers get overwhelmed by an endless series of stimuli on the shopping floor. HOLOCUBE will offer your product the extra attention that makes it stand out from the rest. It creates a context that perfectly matches the needs of fashionable generation X & Y shoppers.
The big advantage of the strong 75 inch NEC High Brightness screen (NEC MultiSync X754HB) and the unique Holocube mirror and housing creates the only 3D display that can show bright and crisp video in daylight conditions (department stores, train station and other public environments).
JohnRyan plans, delivers and manages large scale digital signage solutions for leading corporations. We specialize in digital signage for the retail bank branch and for internal employee communications.
We provide an enterprise level CMS and end-to-end skills and services that deliver World Class digital signage programs. We provide complete support from planning though deployment and ongoing managament; we are essentially an extra member of your team. Our services are modular so you can simply pick and choose the services you need to ensure you have exactly the right level of service support.
Our solutions are agnostic to media player and content distribution solution affording maximum flexibility and our solutions are designed to meet the rigorous security requirements of retail banks.
We are differentiated by the exceptional level of upfront and ongoing support we provide our clients, and by our patented monitoring tools that keep our client’s screens from ever going dark. We take complex project requirements and transform these into tailored solutions at scale.
Make your Brand an Experience. Create Collaboration.
smartPerform sets the new standard for interactive presentation and collaboration environments. This software allows users to create and operate individual user interfaces without programming knowledge. It combines the stability of the standard solution with a flexibility previously only achieved by individual programming. Variable and simple solutions for content maintenance provide efficiency, flexibility and design freedom for all projects.
This combination makes the difference – your desire for innovative functions, adapted operating processes, customized design and a wide spectrum of applications becomes reality.
Standardized user interfaces, so-called apps, complement the smartPerform portfolio. As the elementary core of a specific interactive application, we create these apps on your behalf as functional surface solutions for your bundles of products.
Marken erlebbar machen. Kollaboration gestalten.
smartPerform setzt den neuen Maßstab für interaktive Präsentations- und Kollaborationsumgebungen. Diese Software erlaubt Anwendern ohne Programmierkenntnisse individuelle Benutzeroberflächen zu erstellen und zu betreiben. Sie verbindet die Stabilität der Standardlösung mit einer Flexibilität, die bisher nur die individuelle Programmierung erreicht hat. Variable und einfache Lösungen bei der Inhaltspflege sorgen für Effizienz, Flexibilität und Gestaltungsspielräume bei allen Projekten.
Diese Kombination macht den Unterschied – Ihre Wünsche an innovative Funktionen, angepasste Betriebsprozesse, individuelle Gestaltung und an das Spektrum der Anwendungen werden Wirklichkeit.
Standardisierte Benutzeroberflächen, sogenannte Apps, ergänzen das smartPerform Portfolio. Als elementarer Kern einer spezifischen interaktiven Anwendung erstellen wir diese Apps in Ihrem Auftrag als funktionale Oberflächenlösungen für Ihre Produktbundles.
The new “4Steps” concept from Schneeberg now offers an All-in-one Solution for your office with premium and ergonomic design and high functionality. The height and the angle of the multi-purpose presentation solution can be adjusted easily. Extensions which provide an “In- room” solution improve collaboration in the office.
Similar to all existing concepts from Schneeberg your 4Steps solution can be adjusted to your company’s individual aesthetic and functional requirements. 4Steps is for example available in a mobile version with casters which offer an increased flexibility in the office.
4Steps works with several models of multi touch displays, please contact us for details concerning the model used in your office. The solution is designed so that adjusting the angle of the display prevents all working materials which were put down at the table from falling down. It is possible to charge your smartphone as well. Place for several pens is available as well!
Waapiti, the most intuitive digital signage platform, integrated into the P and V series of NEC
The challenge: Jean Louis David hair salons sector had a problem of not having the flexibility and immediacy to change pricing and promotions in the windows.
The aim: to speed up and provide flexibility to Jean Louis David hair salons franchise when promoting their services in the windows, and attract customers, as well as generating cross-selling.
The solution: In this case, in San Fernando Jean Louis David’s franchise, the problem was solved through the implementation of 55” professional vertical screen in the windows that integrates Waapiti digital signage platform into Raspberry Pi Firmware.
The success: is achieved through a communication consulting service that comes from the Waapiti content department, as well as a customer support & technical maintenance team. The content design service and self-management of each hair salon provide a remarkable value for a franchise brand: adapting two campaign each year, creating templates and managing contents weekly. Projects like this one demonstrate that a digital signage service goes far beyond just equipment.
Advantages of Waapiti digital signage platform:
SaaS platform cloud based
Linux-based player software
Total stability: local playback
co-management & access from different user levels
Management based on tags
Dynamic content: smart playlists and HTML templates
Waapiti’s Raspberry Pi firmware developed for digital signage is very advanced in terms of functionality and is a simple and clear way to offer a unique and complete solution of digital signage.
Advantages of working on a integrated hardware on the manufacturer’s display:
Ease of installation and maintenance
reduces amount of necessary cabling (power, connectivity, serial control)
About Waapiti - The Waapiti digital signage platform is integrated into the P and V series of NEC large format professional displays. The Waapiti platform has a good track record in the market: over 7 years running and more than 1,000 players installed. Also, being one of the first platforms to use the Raspberry Pi hardware has given Waapiti a lot of experience, which results in great stability in digital signage projects.
IKEA Rug sizer project at Milton Keynes store
IKEA understands that some customers sometimes cannot fully visualise the correct rug size that they need. This is because the rugs in store are suspended upright on display or rolled up for purchase. The measurements are readily available – but unlike other products in store – customers can’t easily see if it ‘looks right’.
To create a solution to this problem Beaver Group developed an intuitive and interactive concept which drives a bright NEC Laser projector to project the life-sized rug dimensions on the floor in front of the customer. This is all controlled via a 22″ interactive screen running a custom developed HTML app, linked to the Beaver Group signage.ninja platform. The customer can either select a rug size manually or search via product code. In another useful innovation, they can also choose to overlay different furniture on the rug they have chosen to assist with properly gauging the right size.
Throughout the main showroom, digital signage and projector solutions have been provided to give customers more information about the huge range of products available. With touch screen displays in the Kitchen Knowledge area, Digital Menu Boards, laser projection in the Living Room department, Interactive Video Walls, using six 55” displays and the advanced ShadowSense touch technology, customers are able to create mood boards through an easy-to-use interactive experience, and digital signage throughout – the customer journey through the store is guided and informed, every step of the way
The Challenge: Customers want to be able to experience your brand and your story with all of their senses and across all channels. Interactive touchpoints in sales areas and showrooms or at events create a point of experience for your target group.
The Solution: First we have to attract the attention of potential customers. One way to do so is by using Virtual Promoter, a life-size avatar that reacts to people walking by and establishes an extraordinary form of customer interaction controlled by gestures.
- 84" stand alone Screen (NEC) with integrated speakers for sound and a software to control the system via gestures.
- Scalable worldwide.
- Patented for Europe.
- Part of the Connected Experience.
„I’m very pleased by the successful test campaign with AMERIA’s Virtual Promoter in our Saturn stores. This interactive tool has greatly enriched the customer experience at the POS, paving the way for more digital signage ideas.“
Martin Wild – Chief Digital Officer of MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group
Put your customers into the driver’s seat and offer them to control what to see in those digital signage displays you use in your shop window.
Our StoreFrontControl unit can be easily installed and works out-of-the-box with any media player. It offers the user easy control over what is displayed on a display – be it flipping through a newspaper, choosing products from a portfolio or steering any other content.
StoreFrontControl works through single, double or even triple glassing (LowE glass) and installs itself as a HID keyboard through a USB connection. That way it works with any operating system (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Brightsign, Spinetix and many more) and any software platform like browser based content or specialised applications – the software just needs to react to keyboard commands.
Please download the brochure, or click the "more information" button to learn more about the challenges, the solution and the result of the innovative weShop concept solution.
Yodeck - Cloud Digital Signage on the Raspberry Pi
Who said that Digital Signage is just about the Display or the Player? Yodeck.com is a complete Digital Signage cloud service that powers thousands of screens around the world and used by big brands, such as Dominos, Pizza Hut, Delta and UPS.
What can you do with Yodeck?
- Manage what gets displayed on public screens, how, and when it gets displayed
- Show combined layouts of Videos/PPT, Images, YouTube, Web, Live Streams, RSS Tickers, Widgets
- Use the same Player for Digital Signage and In-Store Audio
- Super-Easy Central Management Dashboard
- One Yodeck Player Connected to Each Monitor
- Simple & Affordable Pricing: Monthly/Annual Fee per Monitor
- Innovative Features Coming Up
What is unique about Yodeck?
Yodeck combines three characteristics that, together, make it unique:
- Designed for Low-Cost Player Hardware - currently works with:
- NEC Vxx4 & Pxx4 series displays, or
- external Raspberry Pi 3 Player we provide, ready to be used
- any Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3, Zero, Compute Module
- playback is hardware-accelerated on all options, for smooth playback
- Affordable service pricing - with remote support and software updates included
- Easy but Powerful Management Dashboard - supports any kind of content you can think of, while still staying simple so that anyone can use it
Why is Yodeck better than others?
- Unparallel Content Compatibility
- Typical Media: Images (any format), Videos (any format), Web Sites and HTML ZIP files
- Documents: PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Streams: YouTube, Ustream, HLS, UDP, RTP and more
- Widgets: RSS Tickers (Scrolling Texts), clocks, Weather, and more
- Flexible & Easy Management
- Intuitive Web User Interface, so that any User or Department (HR, Marketing, etc) can manage content
- Mass-manage huge number of Media, with folders
- Create Playlists, with instant transitions between all types of content
- Define Shows (layouts), arranging Media/Playlists in a drag-and-drop screen layout editor
- Schedule playback, with a calendar-like view
- Easily manage thousands of screens using Tags
- Sub-Playlists and Tag-based Playlists for handling large collections of Media
- Proof-of-Play (Playback Reports)
- Enhanced Connectivity
- Ethernet (embedded or USB), WiFi (embedded or USB), 3G/4G/LTE (USB)
- HTTP Proxies, Web Filtering Access List, DHCP/StaticIP, and any networking configuration required
- Works over poor connections, can withstand total Internet outage of up to 30 days.
- Video-Wall Support (using 1 Player per screen + 1 "Master" Player)
- Increased Security
- Multiple Users with Permissions
- Detailed Access Control with "Workspaces", ideal for multiple content managers across different locations
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Encrypted Digital Signatures for verifying scheduling authenticity
- TLS for communication and content authenticity
- Hardened Player software, Firewalled
- Single-Sign On using SAML
- IP Whitelisting for Users
- Custom Password Policy
- Try Before You Buy
Who is using Yodeck and for what?
Yodeck is currently serving customers in the following industries:
- Menuboards - from small diners and cafes, incl. big brands like Dominos, Pizza Hut and McDonalds
- Internal Communications - companies of varying size and usage, incl. brands like Delta, Heineken and UPS
- Retail - businesses with physical store in a huge selection of retail industries, incl. brands like Flight Centre and American Express
- Dashboards / KPIs - display any kind of statistics and reports live on screens. incl. Brookhaven National Laboratory that use Yodeck to display status and statistics from their NSLS II particle accelerator.
- Transportation - from train stations schedule screens, to airports like Perth Airport
- Hospitality - used in tens of Hotels, in reception screens, Hotel channels, even pay-per-view STBs
- Healthcare - clinics, vetinaries, dentists, and more
- Betting - Betting Operators for in-shop live streaming and data feeds
- Education - several school districts, private schools, universities, research labs
- Promotional - countless businesses promoting their own services and activities
- Ad Networks - partners building networks, selling display time
With thousands of customers and more than 120 Partners in 30+ countries around the world, Yodeck can help any business make the best out of their screens.
NEC PX1004UL Laser Projector - Simply Install And Relax
More than 20,000 hours of hassle free operation and high quality performance combined with low TCO thanks to the laser light source, the sealed light engine and the integrated liquid cooling system. The NEC scaler chip and the Sweetvision contrast enhancement deliver best image performance, clarity and crispness. And the free tilt and geometric control makes the PX1004UL extremely flexible and with projector stacking you can even reach a brightness of up to 40,000 ANSI lumen and a 4K resolution.
Please download the brochure to learn more about the challenges, the solution and the results of branding with new visual technologies @ Delhaize Supermarkets.
Focus on Customer Experience - Hemmakvall's New Store Concept
More customer experience in the store whilst driving more targeted sales and marketing efforts using high quality NEC 42 and 80-inch displays with digital signage software provided by Visual Art.
Retail chain Hemmakvall has designed a completely new store concept, focusing more on the candy in the stores and the overall customer experience rather than its rental movie services. This video shows the VIP opening of the new store concept at Vala shopping mall in Helsingborg, Sweden. By adding inspiring and engaging digital media technology, Hemmakvall is looking to enhance the customer experience in the store whilst driving more targeted sales and marketing efforts using high quality 42 and 80-inch displays with digital signage software provided by Visual Art. Colour richness, colour accuracy and the flexibility to change on-going promotions and campaign content using the new digital signage solution were all important in the design of the new store concept.
See the video of the store opening here: https://youtu.be/Rzklwyie_ik
Draco OPS+ KVM extender
The Draco OPS/OPS+ KVM extender simplifies the installation, operation and management of remote displays in retail signage, passenger information, medical and other applications.
A single module inserted into a standard OPS+ socket delivers HD and 4K video and digital audio connectivity, with full interactivity. Single wire connection – Cat X or fiber enables remote connection to displays up to 140 m / 10 km from the media source.
For hard-to-access and highly secure installations and for better system management the Draco OPS+ KVM extender delivers the ideal solution.
- High performance AV extension – Lossless video to 4K 60Hz, 4:4:4
- Single wire connection – Up to 140 m – 10 Km (Cat X and fiber)
- Safe, secure - Prevents eavesdropping and unauthorized access
- Flexible, instant switching – Matrix switchable, 8 – 576 ports
- Fully interactive – Instant USB 2.0, USB 3.0 data transfer
- Reliable - Built-in redundancy, hardware back-up
- Enhanced management – Monitoring and control of signage systems
- Ideal for signage applications – Retail, public venues, transport, finance
The Draco OPS+ KVM extender is compatible with every display with an OPS+ slot. Backward compatibility with OPS displays..
Flexible, maintainable and reliable
Allows displays to be located anywhere, with single cable connection and no additional power or network cables..
Maintains full interactivity for single/multi-touch and gesture displays.
Source switching: any source to any display
A KVM matrix switch enables simple connection of any source, of any signal type to any display; ensuring the right content is seen on every screen, whenever it is needed and wherever it is. Through a convenient user control interface or bespoke controller.
Reliability and continuous operation
By centrally locating source computers, system maintenance and up-time is improved. Controlled switching and enhanced monitoring from a central point raises confidence in the operational integrity of the display network.
Security in Operation
KVM extenders greatly enhance security by restricting physical access and preventing electrical intrusion. With controlled access to computers and secured access rights, only authorized personnel can reach sensitive and critical source devices.