NEC Solutions Zone
Solution that empowers advertising agencies and retailers to broadcast their brand story to the world by providing them with the easiest digital signage solution on the market.
We offer the easiest dynamic display solution out there. It empowers users to create an infinite variety of content scenarios and high-impact messages perfectly tailored to their needs and context.
We empower communicators to showcase their stories and to transform every screen into an opportunity to engage with their target audience. We enable them to be creative, agile and responsive in the design and delivery of their broadcast scenarios.
Today, more than 12,000 screens are being managed via our platform in 32 countries for companies such as Shell, Phenix Group, Mama Shelter, Spie, Lagardère Travel Retail, Boulanger or even Axa and Etam.
As part of the Alliance partnership with NEC Display Solutions, Cenareo Content Management System is availalbe to be installed directly from the NEC MediaPlayer.
Delivery of six InfoBoxes with dual touch monitors 55” installed at Warsaw Chopin Airport devices are IB REACTA 2x55. They were made from epoxy laminate with dedicated software KIOSK BROWSER based on Digital Signage DINE platform.
DS DINE software is an application used for content presentation in client-server architecture. It is dedicated for systems based on large displays as well as touch screens (single and multi-touch), and monitors used in the InfoBoxes and Totems. It guarantees presentation and remote updates various content on multimedia mediums.
DS DINE allows preparation, projection and remote management of the content within respective modules
Specific information, advertisements and messages are directed to exact mediums, at precise time with content fitted to display’s location.
Infoboxes at Warsaw Chopin Airport are part of Platforma Lokalizacji Pasażerów system implemented by company INOVATICA. Our task included design, production and installation of the product. The challenge was not only the high demands for utility of Infoboxes, but also the logistics of the installation. InfoBox in the airport hall is not only functional and modern, but also very stable. Thanks to our project, the device can be also used by the disabled on the wheelchairs. Due to situation that InfoBoxes were not only installed in the land side, but also in the air side, work could be done only at night at the specific hours. Completion of the task confirmed design, production and installation high competences of our employees.
The new “4Steps” concept from Schneeberg now offers an All-in-one Solution for your office with premium and ergonomic design and high functionality. The height and the angle of the multi-purpose presentation solution can be adjusted easily. Extensions which provide an “In- room” solution improve collaboration in the office.
Similar to all existing concepts from Schneeberg your 4Steps solution can be adjusted to your company’s individual aesthetic and functional requirements. 4Steps is for example available in a mobile version with casters which offer an increased flexibility in the office.
4Steps works with several models of multi touch displays, please contact us for details concerning the model used in your office. The solution is designed so that adjusting the angle of the display prevents all working materials which were put down at the table from falling down. It is possible to charge your smartphone as well. Place for several pens is available as well!
The M 1.05 is a creation which was originally developed for the aerospace. Now it is also available for diverse 55/65 inch devices, especially for the products of NEC. With a top-quality implementation and an ergonomic alignment, the M 1.05 facilitates the work via Multitouch-Display enormously. Functional furniture design meets the latest technology.
Next to an innovative design and the latest technology our customers can choose from a wide range of different colors for the display stand. This will allow the high-quality presentation furniture to either be integrated or to stick out in conference rooms at the best possible way.
All standard RAL-colors are available without a surcharge. We try to fulfill special customer´s requests after contacting us. Changes can also be made with different wood veneers or types of solid wood.We also build in more ports in the control bars if needed, in order to synchronise presentations with fast as possible.
Der M 1.05 ist eine Kreation die für die Raumfahrt entwickelt wurde und nun als fertiges Modell für diverse 55/ 65 Zoll-Geräte für sie verfügbar ist. Hochwertigste Umsetzung und ergonomisch ausgerichtet erleichtert das M 1.05 das Arbeiten via Multitouch-Display enorm. Funktionale und designorientierte Möbeltechnik verbunden mit neuester Technologie.
Neben innovativem Design und modernster Technik sollen den Kundinnen und Kunden auch Personalisierungen in der Farbgebung möglich sein. Auf diese Art können die hochwertigen Präsentationsmöbel bestmöglich in schon bestehende Konferenzräume integriert werden – oder sich besonders davon abheben.
Alle gängigen RAL-Farbtöne stehen ohne Aufpreis zur Auswahl. Sonderwünsche versuchen wir nach Rücksprache bestmöglich zu erfüllen. Darüber hinaus kann die Optik auch in diversen Holzfurnieren oder in diversem Massivholz angelegt werden.
Außerdem besteht die Möglichkeit, weitere Anschlüsse in die Steuerleiste zu integrieren, um etwa Präsentationen auf schnellstem Wege zu synchronisieren.
Please download the brochure, or click the "more information" button to learn more about the challenges, the solution and the result of the QEII Conference Center solution.
Yodeck - Cloud Digital Signage on the Raspberry Pi
Who said that Digital Signage is just about the Display or the Player? Yodeck.com is a complete Digital Signage cloud service that powers thousands of screens around the world and used by big brands, such as Dominos, Pizza Hut, Delta and UPS.
What can you do with Yodeck?
- Manage what gets displayed on public screens, how, and when it gets displayed
- Show combined layouts of Videos/PPT, Images, YouTube, Web, Live Streams, RSS Tickers, Widgets
- Use the same Player for Digital Signage and In-Store Audio
- Super-Easy Central Management Dashboard
- One Yodeck Player Connected to Each Monitor
- Simple & Affordable Pricing: Monthly/Annual Fee per Monitor
- Innovative Features Coming Up
What is unique about Yodeck?
Yodeck combines three characteristics that, together, make it unique:
- Designed for Low-Cost Player Hardware - currently works with:
- NEC Vxx4 & Pxx4 series displays, or
- external Raspberry Pi 3 Player we provide, ready to be used
- any Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3, Zero, Compute Module
- playback is hardware-accelerated on all options, for smooth playback
- Affordable service pricing - with remote support and software updates included
- Easy but Powerful Management Dashboard - supports any kind of content you can think of, while still staying simple so that anyone can use it
Why is Yodeck better than others?
- Unparallel Content Compatibility
- Typical Media: Images (any format), Videos (any format), Web Sites and HTML ZIP files
- Documents: PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Streams: YouTube, Ustream, HLS, UDP, RTP and more
- Widgets: RSS Tickers (Scrolling Texts), clocks, Weather, and more
- Flexible & Easy Management
- Intuitive Web User Interface, so that any User or Department (HR, Marketing, etc) can manage content
- Mass-manage huge number of Media, with folders
- Create Playlists, with instant transitions between all types of content
- Define Shows (layouts), arranging Media/Playlists in a drag-and-drop screen layout editor
- Schedule playback, with a calendar-like view
- Easily manage thousands of screens using Tags
- Sub-Playlists and Tag-based Playlists for handling large collections of Media
- Proof-of-Play (Playback Reports)
- Enhanced Connectivity
- Ethernet (embedded or USB), WiFi (embedded or USB), 3G/4G/LTE (USB)
- HTTP Proxies, Web Filtering Access List, DHCP/StaticIP, and any networking configuration required
- Works over poor connections, can withstand total Internet outage of up to 30 days.
- Video-Wall Support (using 1 Player per screen + 1 "Master" Player)
- Increased Security
- Multiple Users with Permissions
- Detailed Access Control with "Workspaces", ideal for multiple content managers across different locations
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Encrypted Digital Signatures for verifying scheduling authenticity
- TLS for communication and content authenticity
- Hardened Player software, Firewalled
- Single-Sign On using SAML
- IP Whitelisting for Users
- Custom Password Policy
- Try Before You Buy
Who is using Yodeck and for what?
Yodeck is currently serving customers in the following industries:
- Menuboards - from small diners and cafes, incl. big brands like Dominos, Pizza Hut and McDonalds
- Internal Communications - companies of varying size and usage, incl. brands like Delta, Heineken and UPS
- Retail - businesses with physical store in a huge selection of retail industries, incl. brands like Flight Centre and American Express
- Dashboards / KPIs - display any kind of statistics and reports live on screens. incl. Brookhaven National Laboratory that use Yodeck to display status and statistics from their NSLS II particle accelerator.
- Transportation - from train stations schedule screens, to airports like Perth Airport
- Hospitality - used in tens of Hotels, in reception screens, Hotel channels, even pay-per-view STBs
- Healthcare - clinics, vetinaries, dentists, and more
- Betting - Betting Operators for in-shop live streaming and data feeds
- Education - several school districts, private schools, universities, research labs
- Promotional - countless businesses promoting their own services and activities
- Ad Networks - partners building networks, selling display time
With thousands of customers and more than 120 Partners in 30+ countries around the world, Yodeck can help any business make the best out of their screens.
Draco OPS+ KVM extender
The Draco OPS/OPS+ KVM extender simplifies the installation, operation and management of remote displays in retail signage, passenger information, medical and other applications.
A single module inserted into a standard OPS+ socket delivers HD and 4K video and digital audio connectivity, with full interactivity. Single wire connection – Cat X or fiber enables remote connection to displays up to 140 m / 10 km from the media source.
For hard-to-access and highly secure installations and for better system management the Draco OPS+ KVM extender delivers the ideal solution.
- High performance AV extension – Lossless video to 4K 60Hz, 4:4:4
- Single wire connection – Up to 140 m – 10 Km (Cat X and fiber)
- Safe, secure - Prevents eavesdropping and unauthorized access
- Flexible, instant switching – Matrix switchable, 8 – 576 ports
- Fully interactive – Instant USB 2.0, USB 3.0 data transfer
- Reliable - Built-in redundancy, hardware back-up
- Enhanced management – Monitoring and control of signage systems
- Ideal for signage applications – Retail, public venues, transport, finance
The Draco OPS+ KVM extender is compatible with every display with an OPS+ slot. Backward compatibility with OPS displays..
Flexible, maintainable and reliable
Allows displays to be located anywhere, with single cable connection and no additional power or network cables..
Maintains full interactivity for single/multi-touch and gesture displays.
Source switching: any source to any display
A KVM matrix switch enables simple connection of any source, of any signal type to any display; ensuring the right content is seen on every screen, whenever it is needed and wherever it is. Through a convenient user control interface or bespoke controller.
Reliability and continuous operation
By centrally locating source computers, system maintenance and up-time is improved. Controlled switching and enhanced monitoring from a central point raises confidence in the operational integrity of the display network.
Security in Operation
KVM extenders greatly enhance security by restricting physical access and preventing electrical intrusion. With controlled access to computers and secured access rights, only authorized personnel can reach sensitive and critical source devices.
The Condor Beamforming Microphone Array was created with the goal of decluttering conference rooms. The Condor, featuring a built-in SIP phone, sits above or below the NEC InfinityBoard, eliminating cumbersome devices and wires from the conference table. It can easily connect to any video conferencing system, and use any external sound bar or your monitor’s internal speakers.
The Condor is completely changing the look and dynamics of conference rooms.
For more information and demonstration of the Condor MT600, please visit our video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mdBsmogeGo
The NEC InfinityBoard infinite possibilities to facilitate collaboration, drive productivity and keep employees attentive and motivated.
Meeting rooms are evolving into multi-use spaces. NEC’s InfinityBoard is designed to fit your meeting scenario, whilst perfectly fulfilling your needs for a powerful and scalable workspace. Presenting, brainstorming, reviewing, video conferencing or collaborating - whatever the objectives of your meeting, the InfinityBoard presents a perfect fit modular solution to achieve your desired meeting room space.
Your all in one solution for your meeting room
• UHD “pixel-free” viewing in 65” or 84” size.
• Future proof with upgradable OPS Slot-In PC.
• Flexible app installation according to customer needs.
• Easy multiple wireless presenting and collaboration supporting all devices (BYOD) including major operating systems Windows, MAC, Android and iOS.
• Ready for any video conferencing platform.
• Intuitive pen writing, palm erasing and finger touching.
X651UHD-2 Infinity Display, OPS, Huddly Camera, SP-65SM Infinity Speaker, 2 x passive Pen, MultiPresenter Stick
X841UHD-2 Infinity Display, OPS, Huddly Camera, SP-84SM Infinity Speaker, 2 x passive Pen, MultiPresenter Stick
At the University of West of Scotland (UWS), a new technology-rich reception area has been created at the entrance to the Paisley campus named as “The Atrium”
The centre-piece of which is a single monolith, digital display wall:
- comprising of 32 off NEC X463UN 46” video wall displays in an 8x4 array
- overall size of the whole combine display is approx. 8.36 x 2.48M
Control is provided by a PIPView BlackBIRD video wall controller:
- managing a digital canvas of 32 displays each @ 1920x1080
- total native resolution of 15,360 x 4,320 available
- input of 16 channels – with 12 of these at 4K with stereo audio
There is a further video wall which is located behind the reception desk, control again is via another PIPView BlackBIRD unit:
- this is in a 3x3 array with the same 46” video wall display units
- total native resolution is 5,760 x 3,240
- with 4 off 4K inputs
For ease of operation, the system uses pre-set layout templates, easily selectable from a touch panel in reception.
With both video walls; to maintain quality across the whole digital canvas from the various input sources, all screens are driven at native HD resolution with the ability to display any input, any size, in any position (PIP picture in picture).
Jim O’Donnell, CIO at UWS commented “the new display area is incredible, it has been a huge hit with our students and staff alike. The technology will allow students to share digital output, bringing to life a key element of our DREAM-BELIEVE-ACHIEVE focus”
Located in Glasgow, Scotland the installation was completed in Spring 2016
The new facility was officially opened by H.R.H. the Princess Royal during a visit to the Campus on 12th February.
Screenly digital signage management software
With Screenly, you can transform your NEC screens into powerful digital signs. Using an online Screenly account, you can manage your digital signs from anywhere.
Tiny hardware, huge impact
Using an add-on Screenly Player or built-in Raspberry Pi, you can display 1080p Full HD images, videos, web content, calendars, and more.
Manage a media empire from anywhere
Whether you have a single screen in your store or a thousand screens nationwide, you can manage your screens remotely using our powerful web interface and advanced scheduling features.
Fast digital signage setup
Upload content to the Screenly cloud, and display your content on your screens in just a few clicks. We take care of all the complicated parts, like video encoding and local caching.
Automatic updates and a focus on security
We keep your digital signs secure and functioning properly with automatic software updates. Users can also keep their digital signs secure with two-factor authentication.
Monitor display health remotely
Check the display status of each screen on a central dashboard within your online Screenly account. You can review each screen’s display and connectivity status remotely and receive updates if a screen experiences playback issues.
Get started with Screenly
You can get started with Screenly for free with our 14-day free trial.
ThinkHub is a multi-user software application for collaboration.
It will run on any size touchscreen – in single panel or video wall configuration - and is qualified to work with most major touchscreen technologies.
ThinkHub brings together people, locations, devices, applications, content & ideas into a dynamic and fully interactive multi-touch canvas that is up to 20 times the surface area of the physical display.
It allows users to convene video conferences, present, take notes with the handwritten note feature, and use multi-touch web browsers. It works with the same devices, content and software that you already use.
And it supports device mirroring for laptops, tablets and smart phones across all major platforms including Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android via the T1V AirConnect™ App
Built with ease of use and customers in mind, ThinkHub allows people to work together more productively, in real time, whether co-located or from wherever in the world they are.
For video collaboration in collaboration rooms there now is a solution integrating both video conferencing and interactive tables that meet the advanced requirements of agile management.
Many vendors offer very exciting solutions but unfortunately they all are totally proprietary.
You are then captive and condemned to deploy and install heavy solutions.
It's time to get out of this model and unleash the creativity of your and partners teams.
PeekTime is an all in one video conference and interactive board that allow to connect distant conference rooms and any device users. It does the job on any browser, Windows and Apple OS.
Use a NEC Infinity Board, send an invitation to all teams. Anyone using an interactive display is in, including Microsoft Surface Hub users (Edge) !
Any video conference system user will connect, and open the interactive board on any interactive display like an iPad and collaborate.
Same with Skype and Skype for Business users on computers.
See, hear, chat, share and then brainstorm together. Record your conferences, save your drawings. Share! Broadcast to social video.
Creativity is unleashed.
Runs on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Edge.
Any browser Windows or MacOS, iOS and Android interactive board.
Interops with any video conference system (Cisco, Polycom, ets) and Skype for Business and Skype.
Advanced moderation of conferences.
Presenter mode, ability to control the interactive board using your device.
Record video conferences and save your brainstorming boards.
"We are very excited to use PeekTime in our conference rooms. The fact is that today, a simple interactive display running Windows 10 does the job."
The TeamViewer Host for Raspberry Pi is a system service that allows for the unattended access of Raspberry Pi devices so that they can be maintained, controlled, or managed with theindustry-leading TeamViewer solution, familiar to millions of users around the world.
- Remote Proof of Play on the NEC display
- Remotely adapt device options and see changes in real time
- Transfer Files easily to your displays
- Remote Access from desktop, laptop and mobile
- Easy, Fast, Secure
HYDRAstor - Scale-out Grid Storage Platform
High Performance Capacity-optimized Storage for Long-term Data
Data utilized during daily business comes with the risk of exposed to hardware failures and disasters. To protect data from such risks and ensure business continuity, a secure data backup solution is necessary. In addition, and also from a compliance perspective, long-term data storage is a mandatory demand.
HYDRAstor is a scale-out grid storage platform built on top of a scalable back-end object storage with inline global deduplication, solving present and future challenges for long-term data.
Key Benefits of HYDRAstor:
- ONE Unified Platform
- Consolidates Multiple Applications
- Simplified IT Operations
- Investment Protection
- Cost Effective
Key Uses of HYDRAstor:
- Prevent disaster and loss of data
- Preserve data over long-term
- Align practices with regulations
- Reduce primary storage capacity and cost
- Optimize data access on secondary storage
- Boost global collaboration and data sharing
INTUITIVE BUSINESS PROCESS AND INNOVATION SOLUTIONS FOR ENTERPRISE TEAMS
The Hoylu Inspiration Suite is the perfect tool for creative and productive teamwork designed for any size enterprise. With support for every device you need, the software runs on many different surfaces including digital screens, projected walls, personal devices and even digital paper. The Hoylu Inspiration Suite enables team brainstorming, process planning, project ideation and markup and rich group collaboration faster and better than ever before. The intuitive and user-friendly interface is easy to master, requiring no previous technical knowledge to start working together.
Hoylu for Process Planning and Creation
Whether you are in construction, education, services, manufacturing or software development, Hoylu has the solution to make your planning and process work faster and more efficient. The Hoylu Wall provides an unlimited interactive surface where you can fit all your tickets, notes or stories or any other process planning element with ease. Import in data and notes, use an attached keyboard, or simply use your handwriting for natural and rapid input. Use or create customized backgrounds and process templates and involve the group with our amazing paper-to-screen interaction. No matter if you work with Kanban, BIM, LEAN, Scrum or another methodology, Hoylu can support it with process based environments, backgrounds and rules to work from. Work as freeform or structured as you want, and accelerate your projects to the next level.
Create in free-form and realize the difference between a typical digital Whiteboard and the Hoylu experience. Great for simple drawing, painting, sketching, and illustration, or for conducting concept reviews and markup. Import in files and perform live constructive ideation in a single room or together with teams located around the world. Create everything from engaging blueprints and digital schematics to detailed concept drawings and fine-art illustrations; the choice is yours. Save them locally or to the cloud to continue your work another time, ending the need to take pictures and recreate your ideas later.
The Hoylu Inspiration Suite provides a complete solution for team ideation, process planning and collaboration for single or multiple connected meeting rooms. The Hoylu Inspiration Suite runs on Large Format Multi-touch/Pen displays, Projected Walls, and personal devices, and includes the following applications:
Designed for complete process planning, mind mapping, and brainstorming. Hoylu Flow allows you to create and plan your projects on an intuitive collaboration canvas of unlimited size. Includes support for most process methodologies like Agile, BIM, LEAN, PHP, Six Sigma and others, as well as the ability to import common file formats like JPG, PNG, PPT, and PDF. Hoylu Flow is designed to take your business process further.
Draw, paint, scribble and design everything from rich illustrative concepts to simple team notes and share them with the world. Hoylu Sketch allows you to quickly and intuitively create using a wide array of tools familiar to designers but without the learning curve of advanced creative tools. Hoylu Sketch contains an unlimited canvas and can connect many different users together for true remote collaboration.
Bring the simplicity of pen and paper to your workspace through Hoylu's innovative analog to digital technology. Using a Bluetooth connected pen write, draw, or collaborate on physical paper that is instantly made digital. Every stroke of the pen is recorded, allowing for real-time playback of drawings, and all digital content can be imported into Hoylu Flow and Sketch for further digital manipulation and enhancement.
All Hoylu applications provide powerful remote collaboration capabilities, allowing you to work alone or in real-time with other creators around the world. Your Hoylu-powered workspace is also available locally or online, allowing you the ability to create an infinite workspace that can be opened and updated at any time from any location. The Hoylu Inspiration Suite also provides capabilities for third party applications, enabling you to use the products you know and love within the digital workspace.
Hoylu for Creative Innovation and Ideation
Hoylu helps you form a creative environment that allows you and your team to stay sharp, fast and competitive. Use an interactive multi-touch wall in a large room for the bigger group meetings and equip smaller rooms with multi-touch displays to enable break-out sessions... the choices are all yours. Teams of any size can collaborate fluidly and smoothly to create inspiration boards, mind maps, and brainstorming sessions.
The Hoylu Inspiration Suite is a true accelerator for your ideation work as well as the glue that brings your good ideas together.