Efficient Passenger Journey
Even before passengers enter the terminal building, the provision of directional information will help to ease potential anxiety and ensure a smooth onward journey. Finding the right check-in area or ticket office, moving to the departure gate or platform; visual signs help to guide passengers, reducing potential bottle necks for efficient and timely throughput.
Centrally managed digital surfaces and interactive displays are constantly updated with real-time information reflecting the constantly changing transport environment.
- High resolution and high brightness for detailed clarity of content
- Range of sizes and formats to suit viewing distance and available space
- Light weight and easy to handle for ease of installation
- Range of embedded computing modules to meet application needs
- Metal chassis for safe use in public spaces
- Remote monitoring and management
- Bidirectional communications to engage passengers
- Easy clean surfaces and protection glass